Challenges

106 posts

Flag Post

Post challenges here.Hi- and low scores are allowed.Attempt challenges or to get the best score.

CHALLENGES

(x50 summon multiplyr on non-pylon-Thelolofdeath)

(Armored-only or swarm-only endurance(may want 10x hp to manafarm well)Thelolofdeath)

G13 challlenge(js0n1c)

no 5000 overkill amulet(js0n1c)

Beat endurance with only shrine kills

Beat endurance in one kill streak

Endurance with 212k max mana

HIGHSCORES

(Get your endurance gem set up in the fewest waves(My record:five waves for map G10 to beat with trap and 10x hp,banishment,and quadruple.)-Thelolofdeath))

Kill as many monsters as possible with waves beaten:0(RedeemedWahior)(my record:215 monsters)
Get to as high of wave as possible with no battle amulets(RedeemedWahior)(my record:wave 42(HINT:green))

Flag Post

but you hack your game…(someone that didn’t hack got the top 2, too)

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

but you hack your game…(someone that didn’t hack got the top 2, too)

…on another site i hack… this is the LEGIT version :3

Flag Post

g13 challange link
no 5000 overkill amulet challange link

Flag Post

Armored-only endurance is barely even a challenge – it’s easier than default wave endurance, which makes it the easiest kind of endurance run to do. Swarm-only is a serious challenge, probably the hardest one, especially with everything else at hardest settings.

Flag Post

Endurance with one of the gem colours barred. (only interesting for orange, lime or yellow)

Flag Post
Originally posted by taemyr:

Endurance with one of the gem colours barred. (only interesting for orange, lime or yellow)

Great idea…Need to see if thats possible… HAX TO TEH REZGUE

Flag Post

Highest non-endurance, non-pylon, non-1.12, non-cheat engine, non-bugged score. Pulled 5k off of one of the 10 wave maps (40k summoned), but forgot how annoying it is to get the mana for calling wave early amulets. It’s probably not possible to break endurance scores without breaking the game (like needing to summon 50k+ at a time).

ETA: Forgot how really, really, really annoying that was to do compared to endurance (and also 1/10 the xp).

Flag Post

Here’s a good one: Low-mana Endurance. Complete an Endurance run with as low maximum mana as possible. E.g. not too much mana pooling. To be fair, we can allow 212K, enough to make a grade 12. See who can get the lowest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lurlock:

Here’s a good one: Low-mana Endurance. Complete an Endurance run with as low maximum mana as possible. E.g. not too much mana pooling. To be fair, we can allow 212K, enough to make a grade 12. See who can get the lowest.

Why? With less than that, you can still make level 12s (heck, you can make level 12s with only the base (1200) max mana, and no discounts on gem creation- you just need to make 256 level 4 gems and combine them. This takes a lot of patience and personal endurance, but it is possible)

Flag Post

Any idea how tedious it would be to make a G29, which you need to do for full settings endurance? Or even a G19, for without wgtf on? A g19 is 524 288 G1s.

Flag Post

The toughest part wouldn’t be the tedium of making those high-grade gems. It would be the low multiplier on mana-gain. You could squeeze out a bit more multiplier by starting with low (or even zero) Focus skill, so you can get more mana pools in below the cap. Your mana farm would have to be that much stronger to make up for the lack of multiplier.

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have 2 propositions for a challenge

1) Finish endurance with only shrine kills
2) Kill all monsters in one kill streak. (endurance)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kfiecio:

I have 2 propositions for a challenge

1) Finish endurance with only shrine kills
2) Kill all monsters in one kill streak. (endurance)

I believe I win at number two:

Flag Post

I have an idea for a challenge, try to endurance G13 as a level 3 and see how far you get. (You get level 3 after you beat it the first time.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by captingray:

I have an idea for a challenge, try to endurance G13 as a level 3 and see how far you get. (You get level 3 after you beat it the first time.)

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/76-gemcraft-labyrinth/topics/163516-g13-challenge

Flag Post

i just cant think of anymorer good challenges…

Flag Post
Originally posted by thelolofdeath:

i just cant think of anymorer good challenges…

lowest max mana?

Flag Post

that 71 anger multiplier is a fake btw

my highest anger multiplier is about 60, but it was very very hard

Flag Post

it’s an endurance multiplier. Finished all waves. Completely real. Read.

Flag Post

oh that was for the “kill all monsters in 1 killstreak” challenge

ok got it, when i read that i thgouht you were saying that you beat the 50 anger challenge, but yea 71 anger would have been insanley impressive

ive done around 60 before and im 6700 wizard level with a fair bit of experience at these kinda of things

Flag Post

oh that was for the “kill all monsters in 1 killstreak” challenge

ok got it, when i read that i thgouht you were saying that you beat the 50 anger challenge, but yea 71 anger would have been insanley impressive

ive done around 60 before and im 6700 wizard level with a fair bit of experience at these kinda of things

Yeah, I should’ve mentioned that. Conner, my highest summoning multiplier is a 38.63, and im not gonna do that again any time soon.

Flag Post

another interesting challenge would be to disallow one type of building.

Flag Post
Originally posted by superxchloe:

another interesting challenge would be to disallow one type of building.

good idea… hardest one would probally be traps, or amplifiers

Flag Post
Originally posted by thelolofdeath:

Kill as many monsters as possible with waves beaten:0(RedeemedWahior)(my record:215 monsters)

Hmm, that can’t be right, I have non-premium and I could easily get that from killing just One wave (Use G13 map, swarm waves and double mobs and mass anger and u already have 200, not to mention u can summon the other waves early too)