L1 and H2

8 posts

Flag Post

I’ve gotten stuck again with these two as my available fields, level 54 with premium (yay for gamestop giving me enough kreds for that for christmas). None of my strategies in recent levels have proved successful enough to cut it (two towers with four amps, and trying to pull a full 1t9a setup) have done anything, no matter where I block off things, or whether I try to kill off a monster nest or two or not. Should I just be endurance-gianting older waves as long as I can for more skill points, or am I just doing something wrong?

Also, suggested skills? I’m currently at Focus:48 Replenish:38 forge and con maxed, Wild Gem:7 (max for level) amp:15 triple gem:8

The furthest I’ve gotten is getting the double swarm to spawn on H2, leaving just two other waves, with a 1t7a all coming through the left opening. only 7 because the orb was where my 8th would be. Triple Y/L with a minimized third in tower, Dual YL in amps.

Flag Post

Very low level. For comfortable game you need maxed wild gem for fields after 3 pylon.
Try this and this

Flag Post

I tried those videos. Unfortunately the first one requires a summon multiplier, and no matter what I do, mine is only x1.00. I summoned 1000 creatures, using gem bombs, and still, only x1.00. In the video it’s like x50, and that’s where the real XP comes in. Any suggestions on what’s wrong?

Flag Post

You must kill more, than summoned. And difference bust be 1(best variant)

Flag Post

Thanks! I saw that in the FAQ shortly after I posted here, thank you for the clarification.

Flag Post

hey guys im struggling with field h2 in gem craft can anyone help me

Flag Post

Some general tips if you are struggling: Put all settings on minimum except for armored waves. This way you won’t have to deal with giants or swarms if you’re not ready for them. 2) Make sure to click on ‘extend mana pool’ before sacrificing your wild gem, or you will lose some of it.

Specific to your question: 1) buy yellow and orange. 2) Build 3 walls, at the north, west, and south entrances to the middle square. 3) Put your first level-7 in a trap built at the east entrance to the middle square. Long as you don’t overbomb the summoning queue, no monsters will reach your orb. Just anger 20 monsters at first, to make sure you can handle them.

You should be able to build your first amp by level 6. Anger 24 monsters. Keep increasing building amps until you can anger 28. You should have 4 amps with at least a level 3 gem by wave 10, even if you stick with angering 24 monsters. You should have 6 amps of level 4 gems by wave 13, even if you skipped angering a wave or 2.

A few monsters may leak by. By the halfway point, level 18, you should have 6 level-5 gems in your amps. Try to extend your mana pool to at least 1.50 by this point. You want to be able to build a lightning shrine by the east entrance, in the top of the “H” intersection.

You will need to aim for a level 8 gem by wave 24. If you can’t do that right away, just increase two of your amps and make them level 6, then combine them, and add that to your level 7 gem. You can then have a level 9 gem by wave 28. This is enough to get you through level 36 and thus completion.

I did this without Premium, at a low level, so please don’t spam this thread if you have a level 12,000 wizard. This is for someone below level 250.

Flag Post

I found the game pretty easy with the two banishing settings and armored only. Gets me a good multiplier.