Premium Version

5 posts

Flag Post

I was thinking about the premium version.
Are you?

Flag Post

I have got the premium version. If you enjoy the game, its certainly worth getting it. After all, not only do you get extra stuff from it, but its also a way of saying “thanks” to the game makers who have given you so much enjoyment for free. Just my opinion.

Flag Post

I have had the premium edition since 3 weeks after the game came out. I’ve beaten the game 2 or 3 times, done several endurances, etc. etc. Have I ever once regretted buying it? Not at all. If anything, I’ve wondered how so much more content in a game was so cheap.

It certainly is worth the 5$. Personally.. I play GemCraft when I’m bored or just piddling around at work. If you do enjoy the game, this is a must buy, but if it’s just kind of so-so for you, you might want to move onto another game.

Flag Post

I did try to get by without premium, but gave in finally…. The authors have put in so much to make this an awesome game, Premium is worth it just to show appreciation.

And it does make it possible to finish the game too, of course.

Flag Post

Just got it. Love this game, and decided I wanted the full version, and since I don’t have to purchase it through another site, but can use my Kreds, it makes it quite convenient!