beaten waves

13 posts

Flag Post

In G10, when it says to reach 100 waves beaten it means in a single battle or total?Also, any hints on the second pylon?

Flag Post

1. Single battle.
2. Use multiple small gems to charge,not one big one.

Flag Post

but doesnt that require endurance mode(aka premium content)

Flag Post

Bingo!

Flag Post

oh i see… and something else…how hard is the hard achievement?

Flag Post

If you use “pylon leveling”, and then go to mid through shortest path + armored only + bloodbound… maybe 4-5 hours.
Also, you can download save with finished game… You will get all badges instantly.

Flag Post

hmm… i will try it on my own.And im only lvl 30, so i cant try pylon levelong. But thnx anyway

Flag Post

Hard? Premium:REALLY easy.
Non premium:Requires skill but not too hard.
@below IT’S FIVE DOLLARS OR FIVE MINUTES OF SURVEYS Or there’s MANY places to download it FREE. And any version too.

Flag Post

Yep :)
I’m still not buying premium tho.

Flag Post

5 minutes filling surveys my ass. Most of the surveys will tell you that you don’t meet their criteria to participate in the survey. Why? Because your answers for the first questions show that you are not a potential customer, since you have no job or any money income (aka being young and/or a student), which is the only reason you are doing the friggin survey in the first place.
So there are no shortcuts. In the end you can’t get the premium features without asking your parents for money… unless you download a local version of the game with the premium feature.
No badges, though.

Flag Post

Download premium version. Beat game. Upload save to kong. ???. PROFIT!

Flag Post

five minutes filling surveys… unless you will lie outright, they will tell you you’re not eligible for them, get lost. BTW, those surveys differ from country to country, I here have only one or none at all available, that’s why I’m out of kreds, even while working. And, premium is too easy in here to even bother. I’d only wish Shadow Clash be available for non-premium after beating the game.

Flag Post

The game should really be updated to say “100 levels in a single battle”. Since the 7,000 monsters one says “in a single battle” and this doesn’t, I thought it meant “in total”. I’m glad I found this so I’m no longer puzzled and annoyed. Thanks.