Limetrap exploit?

12 posts

Flag Post

What is this exploit I hear of?
-The awful lag caused by the limetrap exploit was fixed while trying to keep the exploitable nature (not to ruin the fun)

Flag Post

Create a high-grade gem containing Lime, Yellow and Orange. Put it in a trap. Compare behavior to the old behavior. It used to lag so badly that I stopped upgrading gems past level 35. You could literally walk away, make a cup of tea and come back and the game would not have advanced one cycle if you had a few hundred monsters on the track.

Thank you Peter!

Flag Post

I’m so glad that the game isn’t lagging as much now.

Flag Post

wow, GiaB listens to fans even after final release – that’s a whole lot! If ever I’d find someone with Paypal (it doesn’t work as I want it here), I’ll convince him to transfer some $$ to GiaB.

Flag Post

anyone else found that after the “exploit” was fixed.. the game got 10000000times easier… before only certain maps i could get a full endurance full settings… now ive done thema ll

Flag Post

vesp
Yeah, one of the FEW
GiaB rocks!

Flag Post

Wish pylon exp cap were removed.

Flag Post

Well, let’s hope the new game will come out soon enough, AND we were promised the anger-XP relations to be directly proportional, unlike now…

Flag Post

I am very much looking forward to the release of Gemcraft 2!

Be interessting to see how max endurance runs are with all the changes.

I have never been a fan of the L/Y/O trap and stick to tower with amps, but perhaps with reduced amplifier effects in GC2 I shall have to give in.

Flag Post

The amplifiers don’t have many reduced effects. They simply have a time delay to prevent hit and run use with shrines. It may take a while for them to work, but you should be able to still use your strategy.

Flag Post

Updates like these prove that game in a bottle is a company worth giving money to !
Gemcraft is awesome, and I’ve played them all so far, never disappointing.

Unlike Edgebee who seem to just be greedy bastards, intent on making crappy games and getting all your cash.
Not happening.

Flag Post

http://gameinabottle.com/blog/2012/07/gemcraft-labyrinth-update-v-1-20/