Playing Pylon Level as Endurance

8 posts

Flag Post

I haven’t got premium yet so I wanted to play a pylon level as endurance. I was wondering what is supposed to happen after the last wave because I just finished the level and then the game or kongregate seemed to crash. Explorer told me that Kongregate wasn’t responding. So in the end i didn’t get any experience or anything else from it. It was fun to build high level gems though ^^

Flag Post

It ‘crashes’ a lot if you use chrome. However, this crash is only temporary and if you wait a few minutes WITHOUT clicking anything or trying to run any other programs, it will fix itself. You must be patient.

Flag Post

G7 crashes, as you’re not supposed to outlast the level. D10, J10 and J4 don’t crash, they return normal victory with level bonus at 1.01 or alike, as it counts as summoning, not endurance multiplier. D4 – I don’t remember the actual behavior, could crash too.

Flag Post

OK I played G7, so I’m gonna try a different level and report back to you. Thank you for your answers :)
But I guess if the multiplier will be at some 1.0x it wont get me any more experience anyway. But still for the fun I’ll do it :)

Flag Post

OK it worked well now and I won the battle :)
Thanks for the help.

Flag Post

Playing Pylons as endurance is quite challenging. If you have a tower (which is invariably G20+ with range of the whole field) and it kills all the monsters, it’ll shoot a fast-as-hell chain of blobs at the Pylon. Level complete. So you have to use traps…

Flag Post

With traps, you just use G24+ and pwn, as traps produce more mana/monster or mana/shot, which in turn lets you get more gems, so you won’t run out of mana.

Flag Post

I just did the first pylon. screenshots: http://imgur.com/5GnoJgF,LfzgmfN,VnC5jP4