High gems without manapool...

9 posts

Flag Post

As you can see my manapool rank is 11 while i only had max gem level of 37…

How do you get so high rank of gems without raising manapool? I must be missing out of some elementary information here >.>

Flag Post

Invest lots of skill points into Focus and Ritual.

Flag Post

What about those who are in non-premuim??

Flag Post

Get a work.
censored, i even got credit card just to buy it.
Non premium didn’t need high-grade gems.
3333… cap on Pylons max can be finished with 1kk manapool and 19 grade gems.

Flag Post

Grade 1 + Grade 1 = Grade 2. So on and so forth. The most mana you ever need is the cost of combining… though it might take a while at that rate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gremlion:

Get a work.
censored, i even got credit card just to buy it.
Non premium didn’t need high-grade gems.
3333… cap on Pylons max can be finished with 1kk manapool and 19 grade gems.

or, you could just do surveys. yay free stuff and viruses!

Originally posted by Hotarukin:

Grade 1 + Grade 1 = Grade 2. So on and so forth. The most mana you ever need is the cost of combining… though it might take a while at that rate.

of course, your mana pool isnt high enough to buy anything beyond 1.2k mana. so your highest gem may not exceed 4-5 rank.

Flag Post

32 grade twelves combine to a grade 17.

Combine 2 17s to make an 18.

Etc.

Without a big mana pool, this game gets really tedious. Early on, I was able to build a Grade 24 with a mana pool of only 220,000, but it took me hours. Now, my skills are high enough that with auto-recharge on the mana pool, I can get up to 20 million pretty easily.

Flag Post

I do not think either the premium / non-premium would be an issue to generate a level gems. It is rather question of stamina or ‘scripting skills’ From the point you can beat endurance, you can farm virtually unlimited amount of mana that you can either spend on gems or extending the mana pool. I personally do not see any point in creating ‘the highest gem’, since it wont help you to beat the game,
but last time when I left the endurance run for a few hours I ended up with a mana pool of 200M or something and that was not even optimized for farming mana nor I was angering the monsters after wave 50ish.
So the question is if anyone want to spend 3-5 hours combining gems.
ps.: I doubt that gems L1000 or something can be done manually..

Flag Post

I’m level 700… unless this rank of highest mana is bugged. That could indeed be the case.