what level do you reach??

24 posts

Flag Post

what level do you reach??
I am now 304

Flag Post

30 :) atleast for now >:)

Flag Post

645, and I still have problems to beat endurance on hardest settings, hehe.

Flag Post

level 1239

Flag Post

1239!!

Flag Post

5k with odds

Flag Post

Sitting at 632 so far. A few full Endurances, but none with maxed settings. Used 50x multiplier trick once.

Flag Post

Currently 450. I’ve only completed two endurances, and not at max settings. I also have not gone back and done the 50x multiplier trick on the pylons.

Flag Post

i’m 103(im not gonna pay)and i did the pylon trick twice(well kinda anyways)

Flag Post

lvl 53 T_T

I forgot to back up my save file before I performed a disk cleanup. Was lvl 694 back then. T_T

Flag Post

12XX for me just now, did a couple of Endurances, but most maps I just completed at double/triple monsters, armored only and the banisher’s ticked.
I’ve also still got to complete a maxlvl endurance

Flag Post

127, ive beaten all maps and got to 1337 waves in endurance

Flag Post

im lvl 40 :( im still working on getting premium

Flag Post

I’m currently level 1577. I’ve completed 8 endurance runs at max settings thus far. I intend to do all 169 fields that way eventually. I’m aware that it’s going to take a while.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neptune2:

How are you only level 127 if you’ve beaten endurance…
G13 has the lowest base xp. Endurance multiplier is 74ish. Even if you missed medals and got only 3 for your battle settings multiplier, and used ONLY armored only for your battle settings
348*74*3*1.17=over 90k xp.
If you’ve beaten G7, you MUST have been at least level 90 then iirc. So how did you only gain 37 levels with over 90k xp?

Flag Post

He could have beaten endurance earlier, then just finished all the rest of the levels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by superxchloe:
Originally posted by Neptune2:

How are you only level 127 if you’ve beaten endurance…
G13 has the lowest base xp. Endurance multiplier is 74ish. Even if you missed medals and got only 3 for your battle settings multiplier, and used ONLY armored only for your battle settings
348*74*3*1.17=over 90k xp.
If you’ve beaten G7, you MUST have been at least level 90 then iirc. So how did you only gain 37 levels with over 90k xp?

i beat endurance on A8 using giants only, no other special settings, i was around lvl 101 or so prior to that, wasnt really trying to get to superhigh lvl since i was finished with game

Flag Post

I am lvl 2706 hope to hit lvl 3500-4000 tonight sometime

Flag Post

I am around level 47 for now. I am too busy doing something else, so I’m away from playing for few days.

Flag Post

I am exactly at level 100. And I have 100 amulets and have explored 116 maps.

Flag Post

Level 2951. I’ve beaten several almost-full-settings endurances now, and I’ve beaten all 169 levels. And I’ve done the pylon trick at literally every pylon level.

Flag Post

5300 odd at the moment, finishing WGTF levels in under an hour.

Flag Post

Kyle
Wow…
I kinda envy you. :DDD

Flag Post

3269 ;-)