Who's smart enough to answer this question?

9 posts

Flag Post

Hey everyone,

Can anyone tell me why my tailor cannot research a metal cap? It seems to be saying I don’t have high enough forging skill (since that is highlighted in red saying 25), yet my blacksmith has over 30 in his forging skill.

Can anyone explain this to me???

Flag Post

Are they both not working on anything? Your blacksmith can’t research if he’s busy with something else.

Flag Post

you need both the tailor and the bs to be free so that you can research that, it’s a cooperation item, you need the 2 of them to make 1 metal cap

Flag Post

For some recipes such as metal cap you need both your blacksmith and your tailor to be free. That means they both wont be producing anything while they learn that recipe, also they both will need to be free when they make the item (though my blacksmith seems to finish his part a good deal faster then my tailor)

Flag Post

Marvelous! That explains it :) Many thanks guys!

Flag Post

OK, I have another question. How on earth do I make an apron!? Everyone is asking for it and my tailor just doesn’t seem to have it available. According to the wiki you can make it once you’re tailor is level 15…well mine is 20+, none of the items I’m able to research seem to point toward an apron later down the line.

Any clues?

Flag Post

you need to research the prerequisite item before you can research apron. so lets say I have a lvl 20+ tailor who can make the best boots, but if I don’t research better light armor (aka robes), apron not available.

Flag Post

you can buy recipe books from adventurers
i bought apron from adventurer and i dont thik i will show up research
i have 24 tailor

Flag Post

I am!