About Worker Stats

2 posts

Flag Post

hi. I wanted to ask, if anyone know how worker stats effects working. I realized if I level them up they get faster but WHICH STAT makes WHICH WORK faster? Especially the last two stats. Any1 can help?

Flag Post

Every hour a worker is contributing points in one needed skill to the work. The points needed for production are listet in the stats when you are choosing the producion. For exampel: A Healing Potion needs 25 points in alchemy for production. If your sorceress has 25 skillpoints in alchemy she will complete the potion in one hour.
Researching works the same way, I supose. The needed points are the summ of the two working skillpoints needed for crafting, only that the worker contributes his researching skill per hour. (It works just the same if more than one worker has to work/research on the item.)
Beside the crafting and researching each worker accumulates improvement- and experiencepoints per hour he/she is actually working or researching.
If you watch your workers you will see that with every hour that passes there are icons with numbers “popping up” above theare heads. That are these points he got or contributet.
Hope I could help