hi, looking for a guild ,too
i’m lvl 7 with sorcerer and carpenter
nickname is Lordcarl

Flag Post

Looking for a guild, just started here.
Blacksmith and Sorceress.
Nickname Karistan_1 .

Flag Post

Hello, I’m looking for some guild. Nick – Zidek, 6lvl, blacksmith and tailor.

Flag Post

please invite me taisho_darklord
thx

Flag Post

Looking for guild

Flag Post

Guild ranked 32d looking for active players lvl 50 and up, whisper or message if interested. Multiple perks available

Flag Post

Looking for a guild
Lvl 26
Have Blacksmith Carpenter and Tailor

Flag Post

Looking for guild
Lvl 76, carp 66, sorc 58, black 67, tail 58
Name Evilgenius594

Flag Post

Looking for guild!

Level: 80
Sorc: 63
Smith: 67
Carp: 54
Tailer: 56

I am very active — my current guild’s activity has become too sporadic and inconsistent for me! Looking for lots of invites :)

Flag Post

Looking for a guild! I’m only level 2 atm, but getting obsessed quickly. TaintedKrys is my name :)

Flag Post

Yea, id like to get a guild too. bout to hit level 6, but im on regularly and advancing quickly. add me to your guild if your interested

Flag Post

please accept me . im active and level 5 :)

Flag Post

Need 1000 Sorc/Tail/Bc/Carp for Sorc workshop, have 1000 Tail/Bc/Carp, anyone helps? :) pm me for invitation

Flag Post

need a guild i am only level 10 i have level 18 sorc and 20 carpenter

Flag Post

I have a level 25 Blacksmith and Level 25 Carpenter and I need a guild. Planning on getting the other two before moving on from the first area.

Flag Post

Looking for active guild :)
IGN: Aiyaana
I have taylor and blacksmith :)

Flag Post

Hello,

I’m not very far yet. My workers, a blacksmith and a Sorceress, are lvl 13 and 14. I’d like to install a carpenter though, and really need a guild. So, would anyone have me?

Flag Post

Looking for active guild

Flag Post

lokking for guild, have blacksmith and sorceress, looking to install tailor.

Flag Post

I’m looking for a guild, I have sorceress and I’m lvl 6 IGN: Satyx

Flag Post

Recruiting for Guild of Justlooking

Guild Name: JustLooking
Abbreviation: Jloo
Amounts of members:3
Have room for many!

Message Soma79 in game to join!

Flag Post

I’m looking for a guild. I just started and I’m level 9 with a tailor and a sorceress. IGN Bretreck

Flag Post

Hi! I just started a guild, right now it’s full (4/4) BUT I heard that I can have more members than the limit anyway, the only difference being some mathematical change in income towards the guild change. Currently I’m in the middle of a guild challenge. Currently we’re at 1st place with 67K with 2nd place being at 22.3K so I’m not too worried about losing 1st. This means any deduction in total income towards the guild challenge is not a concern, which is to say, I welcome ANY active players who wants to join the guild. However, I must warn you that I’ve only started playing like 2 days ago, so my shop is just at level 11, and I have a tailor level 21 and sorceress level 23. I have not completed the clovers quest yet, and I’m currently in the countryside (moved back, but will move to the city gates again soon once I have enough stock and $$).