9166 posts

Flag Post

lf guild

Flag Post

invite me to guild please

Flag Post

need a guild too

Flag Post

Need a guild. level 40 and all merchants with full co-op meter.

Flag Post

Wolves of awesomeness or WoA is a looking for new levels. low levels welcomed. you dont have to be to active but at least help with contributing points. We will takeanyone in. JOIN!!

Flag Post

can i join

Flag Post

46th Rank and climbing GhostX has 10 slots for new members of any level. PM me in game for an invite.

Flag Post

Looking for a active guild.
I’m lvl 5
With a lvl 8 sorc. and a lvl 7 tailor.
Quite active.

Flag Post

Looking for a guild.
Lvl 7 with blacksmith and sorcerer

Flag Post

Looking for a guild that actually helps both ways – Level 195, all merchants above level 100.

Thank you .

Flag Post

Looking for a guild.
Lvl 7 with blacksmith and carpenter

Flag Post

hi, rank 59th guild with 20 uprades (prot1-5;Coop1-4;Agg1-3;Merchant;1st/2nd/3rd place bonus) is recruiting, my level is 1388, lots of improvements points to share, anyone with all 4 workers are welcome, small guild can come join us, pm if interested

Flag Post

Looking for a guild: lvl48 tailor, lvl54 carpenter, lv52 sorceress, lvl 51 blacksmith. decently active.

Flag Post

Looking for a guild. I have a blacksmith and a carpenter, i’m online on kongregate all week days.

Flag Post

Looking for a guild!

Flag Post

Looking for a guild and stuffs. I’m level 11 with a level 20 sorcerer and a level 16 carpenter.

Flag Post

Looking for a guild.
IGN: Lunaza
I have a blacksmith and taylor, both level 28
Level 15 shopkeep
I’m active everyday, and am looking for an active guild.
You can PM me on Kongregate :)

Flag Post

looking for any active guild
rep lev 7
pm on congregate
rich2483

Flag Post

I am looking for beginner players for my starting guild. If anyone interested PM me or send in-game message.

Flag Post

Pls invite me ty…

Flag Post

Just getting back into Swords and Potions. I am currently a level 29 and I’m making a new guild. If you’re looking for a guild and need some help. send me a Pm In-game.

Flag Post

Please invite me

Flag Post

Looking for a guild

Flag Post

Looking for a guild

Flag Post

Looking for guild.