Looking For A Guild? page 348

9096 posts

Flag Post

Looking to join a guild. Will try to play every day, but we all know things can happen :P in-game invite is fine, same name as Kong name :)

Flag Post

Looking for guild, i’m level 76

Sorceress lvl: 67
Blacksmith level: 57
Carpenter lvl: 64
Tailor lvl: 58

Flag Post

Looking for new, old, noob, pro, whatever guild.
I’m Lv 200.

Flag Post

The Right Fit (TRF) Is looking for active players of all levels.
Our main goal is to help members improve their shops, so be prepared to give & receive a lot of points.
We currently have: Aggression I – III, Protection I – III, Cooperation I – V
If interested in joining, send an in-game PM request to MyOwnName.

Flag Post

the guild crsabpl is looking for players who have a carpenter, no levels required.
if you want to be in a guild send an in-game request to despaux

Flag Post

Looking for guild.
Level 11

Flag Post

hi, rank 79th guild with 19 uprades (prot1-5;Coop1-4;Agg1-3;Merchant;1st/2nd/3rd place bonus) is looking for active players, my level is 1082, lots of improvements points to share, anyone with all 4 workers are welcome, small guild can come join us, pm if interested

Flag Post

Looking for small active guild
Lvl 11- 17-BS, 17-TL

Flag Post

Looking for A GUILD

Flag Post

Looking for guild, level 23, all workshps, now spam me with invites everyone.

Flag Post

lf guild

Flag Post

invite me to guild please

Flag Post

need a guild too

Flag Post

Need a guild. level 40 and all merchants with full co-op meter.

Flag Post

Wolves of awesomeness or WoA is a looking for new levels. low levels welcomed. you dont have to be to active but at least help with contributing points. We will takeanyone in. JOIN!!

Flag Post

can i join

Flag Post

46th Rank and climbing GhostX has 10 slots for new members of any level. PM me in game for an invite.

Flag Post

Looking for a active guild.
I’m lvl 5
With a lvl 8 sorc. and a lvl 7 tailor.
Quite active.

Flag Post

Looking for a guild.
Lvl 7 with blacksmith and sorcerer

Flag Post

Looking for a guild that actually helps both ways – Level 195, all merchants above level 100.

Thank you .

Flag Post

Looking for a guild.
Lvl 7 with blacksmith and carpenter

Flag Post

hi, rank 59th guild with 20 uprades (prot1-5;Coop1-4;Agg1-3;Merchant;1st/2nd/3rd place bonus) is recruiting, my level is 1388, lots of improvements points to share, anyone with all 4 workers are welcome, small guild can come join us, pm if interested

Flag Post

Looking for a guild: lvl48 tailor, lvl54 carpenter, lv52 sorceress, lvl 51 blacksmith. decently active.

Flag Post

Looking for a guild. I have a blacksmith and a carpenter, i’m online on kongregate all week days.

Flag Post

Looking for a guild!