Suggestions: Swords & Potions page 17

520 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by arceus213:

I don’t know if this is a new update or something, but now I can’t see my workers levels, which is really annoying. Please change it back to what it was.

Yep, I’ve noticed the same thing, and it is indeed annoying. However, if you’re in a guild you can go to the guild member list, click on the “View” link for your name, and see the levels of all your workers there.

Flag Post

i have the same problem with my workers and my firends have to. is there no way to fix it?

Flag Post

Item list improvements, under the score it’s nice but the Configuration is a bit useless in my opinion.
Its niche that you ca browse through the diffrents kinds of items, but me for my self would preferr a list option that listup the missing items orto remove some kinds of items from the list e.×. i don’t want to see that daggers ( click and filtered).

Hopefully someone would get it what i mean, and could retype it in a proper english. :)

Flag Post

It’d be nice if the stock thing on the right had a category that showed items you don’t have any (and subcategories for the ones you can/can’t craft, with rare mats or token recipes)

Flag Post

Store “standing” positions that buff stuff up?

Failed to haggle price of yeti armor. 53%

Failed to haggle price of yeti armor. 66%

Flag Post

25% of 53 is 13.25
13.25 + 53= WOAH GUESS WHAT???? %66!

Flag Post

why not add, 5th workshop, THE BREEDER, selling horny mouse, kamikaze horse, peeping tom cat, angry bird. dunno if suggested, im dropping by from the chat just to suggest this. :D

Flag Post

Well this came into my head, i think it wouldn’t work but, the idea is a cleric, they have Heal people for money, go on journeys helping people, from that they get rewards and such, but it would need expanding.

Flag Post

i thing it is good

Flag Post

Don’t know if this is happening to anyone else but if I use up all of a rare item the storage box disappers and leaves me with having to buy a new box with only 3 item slots in it. Would like to see it so that these boxes stay in game when empty so I can actually use all my mats with out having to save one to keep from losing my storage space upgrades.

Flag Post

Please, do something for the chat. I need to use it with my guild, but I must close and open it continuously, even in reduced version, because it covers the entire right side of the screen.
Can you make it smaller?

Flag Post

A sort of solution would be making the chat button flash everytime someone posts a new message in your private channel, the way the mail and news button already do. And making the game pause automatically as you open the chat, the way the mail and news button already do.

Flag Post

I need as many signs as i can for this petition :

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/mass-crafting-petition.html

Please, use your ingame name as a name, we need to make things move :)

I’ll post this on their forum once we are a couple of hundreds.

Flag Post

PS: the petition is about being able to mass craft in the game;
doing the same action becomes utterly boring and time consuming.

Flag Post

would love to sign your petition cause i agree we should be able multi-craft, but im not giving my personal details.

Flag Post

Not sure if anyone posted this: Multiple Craftsmen of one type (ex. 2 Blacksmiths); Being able to contribute to your own building; Less use for tokens; Day counter removed

Flag Post

Drop the wait time on days, just make it a game that can be played for endless amounts of time! :D

Flag Post

I think it would be cool to have a sixth employee, a traveling salesman. Someone who works like a thug, so you could send him off to promote the shop, or give him a set of items to sell – the characters stats would influence the success rate.

Flag Post

would he be able to craft stuff ?

Originally posted by cognition3:

I think it would be cool to have a sixth employee, a traveling salesman. Someone who works like a thug, so you could send him off to promote the shop, or give him a set of items to sell – the characters stats would influence the success rate.

Flag Post

It would be cool if you could have him buy stuff to, like you give him a priorities list, so for example, You can have him do this:

But these items: Fine Great Sword Heater Shield Cloak all with a budget, he goes to shops, so lets say you give him 3k, all he gets is a haggled fine great sword, if he cannot get first priority item he gets the second item and so on, maybe also being able to buy a recipe (he copies it) so he has a Writing skill, and he might get it wrong and you will get a different item, might not be as good might be better might not work at all.

Originally posted by cognition3:

Flag Post

I agree with some of the above posts. Please allow the workers to mass produce, so I can make 10x of something at once, because it’s very tedious to keep doing it over and over again! Thanks!

Flag Post

I propose two variations of one idea. One, be able to haggle endlessly, though each time you haggle the chance of next time haggling decreases by 10/20% after boosts are added. Alternatively, you can choose how much you would like to haggle the price, the greater the current price, and amount you want to haggle by, causes less chance of successful haggling.

Flag Post

the game should tell the items that are in demand this day or maybe a list of in demand items so the player will make more items that are in demand.Of some sort of a report at the start of the day that the adventurers of tomagar needs this item/s to finish the quest,etc.

Flag Post

It would be great if this games had a player to player trading sistem, someone could buy things that you have too much, or you can sell or buy rare resources if someone doesnt need them, or something like that. Another great idea would be an auction house, where you can buy rare resources, recepies, items and player with the highest bid wins. And helpers. Or something like that, they would not be able to research items but they can craft them.

Flag Post

Greetings. I like the general mechanics of your game (it reminds me Recettear without it’s dungeon grinding) and graphics style, but there is a problem which spoils the pleasure of playing it a bit – it’s multiplayer and the world have started pretty long ago. It means, I can’t stand against the top level players, even with token bonuses. So I decided to ask a question: aren’t you going to start a new realm and how would it be possible to find out when, if you are?