Suggestions: Swords & Potions page 18

520 posts

Flag Post

I know that edgley makes money off tokens but, BUT, i think that specials like rebuilding the arena should award a FEW tokens, just 4 or 5 tokens, thats all, i am not asking for 5000

Flag Post

How about there is a gold bonus for being in a guild, i have been hovering around 24K and i want to buy a new craftsman.

Flag Post
Originally posted by burgerboy1382:

How about there is a gold bonus for being in a guild, i have been hovering around 24K and i want to buy a new craftsman.

Previously there was a fee for being in a guild, that may not be so anymore, but I don’t it will change from that as much as you propose.

Flag Post

ok than, how abour at least a guild wall. somewhere you can say to your guild “congratulations ******* you finally got to the city gates.” or “I just got my tailor workshop could someone help me build it.”, or even a normal guild conversation.

Flag Post

Fluctuating times. This makes skill increases better. IE have it roll (Skilld6) and then increase the required points by a factor of 3.

This means that you can take half the time on a lucky set of rolls, or you can take 3 times as much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by burgerboy1382:

ok than, how abour at least a guild wall. somewhere you can say to your guild “congratulations ******* you finally got to the city gates.” or “I just got my tailor workshop could someone help me build it.”, or even a normal guild conversation.

That I agree with, but maybe instead it could be like whispering in in-game chat, as I think that would be easier to implement.

Flag Post

Needs a way for normal guild members to boot their leaders after a couple months of the leaders not playing and the guild accumulating hundreds of guild points that can never be spent.

Flag Post

My idea is that there should be a material holiday. Where materials that cost tokens will be free for like a week or just a weekend (once a year), so that way some people who can’t afford tokens or kreds, myself included, can build the products that do involve the materials that cost tokens. The materials I am referring to are Mynthral, dragon’s blood, jewels, and mystic feathers. Otherwise its like the people who cannot afford tokens are left out of building those products.

Flag Post

I would like to introduce the Mass Crafting idea.

I believe this option would make the game easier, less repetitive and smoother for us, especially that in the end, we need to craft tons of items one by one, which gets very irritating after some time.

Most people share the same idea with me, and that is why i have created a petition for it :

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/mass-crafting-petition/signatures.html

Viewers can still sign here :

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/mass-crafting-petition.html

I have asked in the Kongregate chat and spoken with a lot of people, collecting their thoughts about this, and most of them were positive, some wouldn’t care but most would, saying it would reduce the numbers of “clicking” they have to do, and “actually play a bit more than crafting”.

On my side, I believe it would make guild challenges tighter and smoother as we wouldn’t have to be preoccupied by the number of items crafted, and each 2 hours or even each hour in game to have to click on a worker and scroll down all the way down a list to redo the very same item.

It makes the game less of a routine, and at the end we would all enjoy this more, it doesn’t have to be an option that everyone should use, but that we could use once in a while, once we have too much going.

I have also asked the “ Pros and Cons “ of this idea, and had a long conversation about what could be good or whatnot. Which is why I have done this list :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmLyr8Y_3LipdDdMMWV6NFVTTVZFQlpfTlB2RlpKYUE#gid=0

I am going to tell you how this idea should work, or how I thought it should be working :

We can use this option directly from the crafting window, saying how many of which item we need, now the hard part about it is managing the time a worker should be spending there, especially if they are multiple ones;

• The workers time spent should be a little like in researches, they can spend 10 hours or even 20 on an item, they respectively should be free once they finish working on the items.

For example, if we take a celestial pipe, the Blacksmith finishes first after around 3 hours if it took 6 hours to craft. We only need to multiply the time he took to finish it, by the time we mass created it. If we want to make 10 celestial pipes, the blacksmith should be free after 30 hours instead, since we multiply by 10. And so on for the other items…

• We would need more materials to actually make a mass creating an item, as in they would create some sort of “ box “, using a few more materials to actually use the mass creation. Making this feature unavailable for lower levels.

• The improvement points are multiplied for each worker using this feature, if a hammer gives 100 points, if we did 5 of it, it would give 500 points.

• It would responsabilize us to manage our own time in the game, instead of spamming and worrying about how long we’d have to craft all the time. Also it gives us the occasion to sell and let our rare refill a little more than usual..

….

You can tell there are a lot of things to be viewed, but that there are many pros and cons, which is after all an very balanced idea, and only fair in a game of management to be able to massively order a creation of an item, it would be more realistic than yelling to your worker each hour to craft an item.

I believe there is one final step to make this idea viable, and it is designing it, it would be very simple and i’ll show you right now :

]

Thank you for reading, and for taking your time to consider this, hopefully players could see this applied to the game.

Sincerly.

Flag Post

Image : http://i.imgur.com/4jpQh.jpg

Flag Post

I feel that this game needs to develop more in regards to the guilds themselves.

Being a guild leader it is difficult to stay in communication with everyone simply through the in game mailing system, and so I also vote for some type of guild chat allowing for the members to talk amongst each other without having to sift through all the other players on.

Further, I feel that it would also be beneficial for the members within the guild to see each others information completely, not just the same information someone gathers from spying. What I mean with this is the persons level (or fame in this case) as well as their ranking in general. This would make it much easier to manage a guild because I will clearly be able to see who is improving and who is not and so needs to be kicked from the guild.

If for whatever reason my last suggestion is not possible, I would then suggest that there is an ability to see how much money each person has contributed within the guild for that particular guild challenge. This way, we as leaders can see who is not putting in their share of work and find a better replacement.

the last idea I have is to still be able to access guild information even if you do not have any more days. It has happened to me so many times that I have found someone who is interested in joining the guild, only to have run out of days and not be able to invite that person. Personally, i do not see a reason to limit that action for only in game days. (maybe allow for a “visit shop” option that allows you to get in the shop with out the workers being in it)

Hope these ideas help in some way :)

Flag Post

Why not have a Guild-members only forum posts where they state they’re improvments

Flag Post

what sort of shop dont sell novelty t-shirts?

Flag Post

mine

Flag Post

hmm wel first of all the game is gr8, but there are some things that could make it better.

id say a guild chat option would be nice to realy max the teamwork. adding a function were you make more items insted of ending upp on 1h makeings seems fair. also it would make the game better if you could select the ammount of items you want to make ( i ofthen end upp makeing lods of the same items cuz 70% of the buyers want it) .

haveing only one guard at every shop seems pretty lame to me. beeing abel to have more of em would add some tactic(say you had 3, you can chose how many you want to go offence and how many you want on defence. more in offence=> lesser time and less chance to fail. more in defence better defence.)

the most anoying thing to me atm is the stats i get on my workers when i lvl upp. i ofthen end upp stucked on one spot with a worker since he gets the same stats on almost every lvl upp. it aint a bad thing but it would be nice to be abel to control this at lees a little bit by beeing able to put down at leest one skill point ourselves.

a trade system or rather a auction system had been wonderfull. it opens for the possibility of adding a nother worker( auctionist). also ppl could trade with both tokens and gold. every game that has this ofthen ends upp erning extreme ammounts of token buyers since many want lods of gold at first. highlvl players would gladly give them a boost for the right token price. i strongly recomend adding this.

guild buildings and daily quests would be gr8. ranks that gives others than the leader the right to inv and more.

Flag Post

SADFACE:(( i ran out of quest… would be nice to have endless ammount of quest or at leest 10 daylies

Flag Post

EXP Gain Changes

• Instead of showing XX% EXP it’ll show 0/XXXX EXP
  • EXP Gain is: Learning Skill x Hours to Craft/Research.
    • Example: A Tailor has a 12 Learning Skill and it’s going to craft Apprentice’s Hat (5 hours). The Tailor will get 12×5=60 EXP

Flag Post

i agree with mirskara about the updates

Flag Post

I second the idea of selecting how many of each item you want to make at a time. When you have items that take literally seconds to make, you should be able to select to make at least 10 at a time. Also, maybe we could go one step further and just create a “work order book” improvement? This way, even if an employee isn’t ready for a cooperation assignment, they could do their part as soon as they are ready. Having only one employee in each department seems pretty lame to me. There are certain items that I have a hard time keeping up with. I like the “trade” idea too. How about this, “new employee = trader” When you click this employee, you can select your surplus items that you want to trade and the employee will search for items that you don’t have within your guild. Guild building = trading post? Questers = sleigh the dragon, (for more blood), kill the leprechan (for mithral). Guild chat is excellent idea.

Flag Post

Also, someone mentioned something about interactive shopkeeper. I want to be able to pick my response. If a customer says, “Is this how you treat your customers?” I want the option on how nice or nasty I can be. Example responses = “Sorry for the misunderstanding.” “Yes, buy or die.” “I’m not going to let you rip me off.” Respose could effect affinitty.

Flag Post
Originally posted by electric91:

I would like to introduce the Mass Crafting idea.

I believe this option would make the game easier, less repetitive and smoother for us, especially that in the end, we need to craft tons of items one by one, which gets very irritating after some time.

Most people share the same idea with me, and that is why i have created a petition for it :

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/mass-crafting-petition/signatures.html

Viewers can still sign here :

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/mass-crafting-petition.html

Signed.

Flag Post

In my opinion there should be combination items. An example in my part would be like “Lucky amulet plus Metal staff comes out to be Lucky Scepter” as well as items that you can use, like Pendant of speed, which you can equip to your workers for better abilities, and increased sell price, Things like that.

Flag Post

I agree with mirskara about the trade system.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RebeccaG10:

Also, someone mentioned something about interactive shopkeeper. I want to be able to pick my response. If a customer says, “Is this how you treat your customers?” I want the option on how nice or nasty I can be. Example responses = “Sorry for the misunderstanding.” “Yes, buy or die.” “I’m not going to let you rip me off.” Respose could effect affinitty.

I always answered in my mind. “YES!”

Flag Post

When you have an object on display, there should be a small chance that the shoppers viewing the store ask to purchase said item for its exact price. This way, the item racks could have more use (other than decoration).