Suggestions: Swords & Potions page 19

520 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by RebeccaG10:

Also, someone mentioned something about interactive shopkeeper. I want to be able to pick my response. If a customer says, “Is this how you treat your customers?” I want the option on how nice or nasty I can be. Example responses = “Sorry for the misunderstanding.” “Yes, buy or die.” “I’m not going to let you rip me off.” Respose could effect affinitty.

I want this feature, NOW!

Flag Post
Originally posted by gh100:

Also, someone mentioned something about interactive shopkeeper. I want to be able to pick my response. If a customer says, “Is this how you treat your customers?” I want the option on how nice or nasty I can be. Example responses = “Sorry for the misunderstanding.” “Yes, buy or die.” “I’m not going to let you rip me off.” Respose could effect affinitty.

second.

Flag Post

There should be able for a option to murder customers if you have a thug :D I’m sick of having those idiots swearing in my face >:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by arceus213:
Originally posted by burgerboy1382:

ok than, how abour at least a guild wall. somewhere you can say to your guild “congratulations ******* you finally got to the city gates.” or “I just got my tailor workshop could someone help me build it.”, or even a normal guild conversation.

That I agree with, but maybe instead it could be like whispering in in-game chat, as I think that would be easier to implement.

This would be a great addition to the game and looking forward to it being implemented.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamergator:

second.

Thirded!

Flag Post

Maybe you would also have an option of things to say to suggest/haggle and depending on the price, (and the type of person buying the item) so responses would have a higher probability of suggesting/haggling or would have a higher price increase.

Flag Post

An option to rob people who come to sell their items would be nice.

Not to mention an option to choose how to refuse a customer:
a) “I’m sorry, we can’t sell you that item.”
b) “THUG, KICK THIS BASTARD OUT OF MY STORE!” (need a thug option)

Flag Post

More ways to earn tokens.
+5 token each time you level up. (If new added people who didnt get the tokens should get it)

Flag Post
Originally posted by canaryman:

When you have an object on display, there should be a small chance that the shoppers viewing the store ask to purchase said item for its exact price. This way, the item racks could have more use (other than decoration).

Yeah exactly

Flag Post

How about a rare mat trading system between players. Maybe just within guilds, but it would be nice to trade say, 20 of my 70 feathers for 20 of the other rares.

Flag Post

New thug mission: KILL. Unlocks at shop lvl 50 or more. Kill one random crafts(wo)man. Then steal all items (s)he crafted. Takes 2 weeks (14 game days). Success rate 5%. +1% for each shop lvl up.

Flag Post

crafters assistants that improve all of the attributes for the crafters for extra pay

Flag Post
Originally posted by corin17:

crafters assistants that improve all of the attributes for the crafters for extra pay

Actually, there’s something like that – it’s called “secret pets”

(Plus, you can only get them if you have every improvement for each workstation)

Originally posted by Gonkeymonkey:

New thug mission: KILL. Unlocks at shop lvl 50 or more. Kill one random crafts(wo)man. Then steal all items (s)he crafted. Takes 2 weeks (14 game days). Success rate 5%. +1% for each shop lvl up.

No way, that sounds unfair.

Flag Post

Has there been any comment from Edgebee about the addition of a mass crafting system? I signed the petition and I absolutely think it’s important to the long-term playablility of the game – at least for me. The further I get into the game, the less fun I have. Each day is a scramble to churn out items and S&P feels like game about how fast can you click thru menus.

I can honestly say that if Edgebee implements a mass crafting system, I’ll spend Kreds on his game. If not, I’ll probably quit soon without giving a single Kred.

Flag Post

The problem is: you guys are thinking this game is from a dedicated developer, who listens to their players and improves as feedback comes in. This is EDGEBEE, an corporation who plans to suck all the willforce from every player until it is forced to pay, and only listens to the players when their audience falls to a level below what they determine.

Flag Post

I have a difficulty there: The way to communicate with my members, and between my members!
I was thinking if can be builded something like a Guild Message Board?
Like the News Board we have in the game, but with a text layout where anyone of members can write their trouble, their suggest, question and everything else. And a leader as me can writte suggestions and instruction to improve the guild.

Flag Post

A fifth worker that catches monsters and sells them as pets. Maybe under the shop itself, shown when you rollover a specific part?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Enderduck_66:

A fifth worker that catches monsters and sells them as pets. Maybe under the shop itself, shown when you rollover a specific part?

Wow, nice idea. I second that.

Originally posted by Bubben246:

second.

Thirded!

Fourthed!

Flag Post

I was thinking the response thing, choosing the bad guy option could greatly increase the power of the thug or something like that, and the good option would increase the power of the other workers by a little bit.

Flag Post

+1% to kill success rate per level? I should be way over 2000%.

Drastic thug actions, IF at all implemented, need to be restricted to people within a certain level range. Otherwise this makes what is an already skewed game even more skewed.

Also, Edgebee can be helpful, if you know how to badger them (tip: EMAIL). Posting on Kong isn’t going to do much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Assassination167:

More ways to earn tokens.
+5 token each time you level up. (If new added people who didnt get the tokens should get it)

Considering the daily gift was only implemented late last year (before which there was no way of getting tokens ingame), and even more recently updated to include 100 tokens – I think this is a pretty big improvement in terms of token-getting already. If I were the dev I might consider +1 token per level, but +5 makes things way too easy.

Flag Post

The feature I am dying for are ones that save my wrists and fingers. Keyboard shortcuts
for item crafting would be ideal, as would the ability to chain craft items (Make me 20
mana vials please). Hitting y for accept, n for refuse, s, for suggest, also would save
scrolling and pointing.

Flag Post

I don’t know if the suggestion has been made before, but I would like not to have sold items listed on the right, only the ones I still have.
And, as someone mentioned, some more ways to earn tokens, as I have only spent about 105 of them throughout all my playtime and that was some time ago.

Flag Post
Originally posted by csmit984:
Originally posted by Enderduck_66:

Wow, nice idea. I second that.

Originally posted by Bubben246:

second.

Thirded!

Fourthed!

Fifthed!

Flag Post

I think it would be great if you could level up the thug without resorting to antisocial behavior against other players (the least of which is spying); the main reason is that I would assume that the thug’s defensive capabilities would increase with each level and I’m mostly interested in that. For example, if you could send him out on operations against ncps as an option (like that next door neighbor customers are always mentioning). Also, the thug’s presence should increase the chances of customers making purchases or at least make them less likely to make rude comments. In fact, it would be cool if you could have options for the thug to put pressure on a customer as a more alternative to haggling (that is also much more effective) as well as pickpocketing customers or even beating-up some customer you just don’t like for whatever reason (with the possibility of the thug losing the fight based on skills)- of course, the trade-off could be something like decreased reputation but increased mercantile.
Also, it would be cool if the thug could provide some income by having customers come who want to utilize his services for a price or you could send him on quests and he actually had quests that utilize his talents.
I just think there is so much potential there for the thug besides committing antisocial acts against other actual people. Sure, it works for some individuals but that’s not for me but I would still like to feel adequately protected with a higher level thug and it just seems like such a waste having him just standing there all the time.
(For the record, I send him to spy on someone who ended up on my enemy list automatically when he got caught trying to spy on me: always the same person not for any other reason than for my thug to gain some experience and I don’t plan on ever going beyond spying so that person shouldn’t worry about that. If it ends up the that thug’s level doesn’t matter for defense, then I will stop the spying as well.)