Suggestions: Swords & Potions page 2

520 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by icecreamsnowman:

I think there should be some way to accumulate more tokens other than using your Kreds. I personally will never pay real money for a game like this unless it is vastly improved but one can get Kreds free from surveys (when you get one which applies to you).

If you would never pay real money for it, why on earth would Edgebee listen to you for a moment?

You don’t get Kreds free from surveys; you get Kreds at a rate significantly below minimum wage.

That said, if there were a bigger, better, more accessible version of this kind of game with all the crap cut out and some sensible features put in then I would pay for it; such a game could be released on Steam and the developer would get far more money and far fewer complaints.

They could call it “Reccetear” or something like that.

Flag Post

An upgrade that allows you to see the haggle chance, and an upgrade to that that allows you to see the chance of suggesting each individual item would be awesome.

Flag Post

Summarized and updated all suggestions onto the first post.

Also categorized the suggestions for better understanding.

Flag Post

An improvement called Orb of Remembrance:
Requires 50 points in Adventurer, costs 75,000 gold to build, and needs 5,000 improvement points from Sorceress and Carpenter, as well as 2,000 points from Blacksmith.
With the Orb of Remembrance, Adventurers never forget to take loot from monsters. (In actuality, it increases the quest rate by 35% of what it already is, and the ‘I forgot to take the loot’ message never appears.)

Flag Post

i think there should be upgrades that benefit perminent guilds

the leader could tell the guild which guild upgrade they should put theyre improvments in and once the upgrade is finished the entire guild gets a buff

for example the guild could build a market place to gain more customers and suggest and haggle ability or a bank to increase market affinity or a library to make researching recipes go faster

and there could be like a different level to each upgrade like there are for the the shop upgrades… the higher the upgrade level the higher the benefit

not a suggestion but i wish edgebee wuld hurry up and add these suggestions to the game

Flag Post

i think the guild fee money should be put in a “guild savings” thing. The guildmaster can use this money to get temporary effect (ex: thug succes rate +10%, money per sale earned +3% etc…) These temporary effects affect everybody from the guild, and the more ponts you contribute, the more this effects wil, well, affect you.

Flag Post

cant believe no one else has said this but i want nicer customers

there negative insults really hurt my feelings =’(

friendlier customers please!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SFFan:

cant believe no one else has said this but i want nicer customers

there negative insults really hurt my feelings =’(

friendlier customers please!

Yeah, an Engineer told me last evening that my haggling disgusts him! Couldn’t sleep that night. Please, families of Tomagar, teach your hero offspring some manners!

Flag Post

For when you get a new recipe, it would be amazing to be able to make your worker either make X number of it or craft it indefinitely, or until you run out of resources / cancel the automation.

Flag Post

Token requirements are overloaded and squeezed into every possible aspect of the game. Token purchasable materials or recipes could go. Some other way to unlock additional days would be nice.

I’d be happy to spend some money on this game, but when you look into it, it clearly requires an ongoing financial commitment. If you look that much into it, you’ll find your way to a similar game on steam that has a one time $20 fee and you can play it til your eyes bleed (and you just might because it’s like crack).

-Guild Chat

Flag Post

Oh!

-Option to haggle when suggesting an item!

Flag Post
Originally posted by demontaoist:

Oh!

-Option to haggle when suggesting an item!

I think that the fact that you need the original item to raise the offer value is intentional. If someone asks for an item that you have never seen before, how would you know if you were getting a bad deal?

Flag Post

My suggestion is to make the effing game work better before they worry about anything else. Haven’t been able to log in for two days along with lots of other guild mate

Flag Post

PLEASE add some sort of thug bracket system. A level 80 shopkeeper shouldn’t be able to repeatedly rob someone who just lost their new shop protection and isn’t able to fight back.

Flag Post

Updated the suggestions on the first post.

Thank you everybody for your continued contributions.

Flag Post

I’m surprised no one’s mentioned this yet.
Fix/remove that damn sidebar of your inventory. It’s next to useless later on, even when you hover over it, you have to work to see the number. And it doesn’t give any other useful information.

Flag Post

I don’t know if anyone else noticed, but with the new client version, you can see when you gain experience points (basically, every time you sell something.)

I also found out it displays the LOSS of experience points when you fail a suggestion attempt.

I personally would like to see this removed; there have been days where I’ve only sold one item for a few thousand, yet my failed suggestions have negated the experience points gained, leaving me with 0 new experience at the end of the day. I think not making the sale is punishment enough.

Also, as an aside, I think you should gain experience points every time you haggle, and bonus points if you are successful in the attempt.

Being able to purchase token resources for cash would be wonderful as well.

Flag Post

When you are in a guild, every improvement point that you earn should automatically be evenly distributed among all of the improvements that people in your guild are making. This could possibly also be an option for the leader. I am sick of spending 300-400 a day to give points to random strangers, getting nothing in return.

Flag Post

i dont like this new negative exp thing it is annoying

but since they are prolly not going to change it why not have a detailed sales area on the end of the day summary?

it could be a seperate window that shows you al the failled suggestions and how much exp it cost you and all the succesful sails and how much exp they give you

also this thread shuld be sticked imo, it is beneficial to the sword and potion comunity

Flag Post

Better quest failure excuses.

“I woke up and realized I was too weak to take on the monster” If you did not even bother to quest, I want my item back!

“Forgot to grab the loot” Who the hell does this?

Flag Post

Let us upgrade our own shops, without guilds.

Don’t give us tokens in the very beginning of the game. I was brand new, used them w/o knowing what they were, and went bankrupt. So they were completely wasted. If you give them away, do it after 30 days or something, when players have a feel for the game.

Anyway, fun game. Great job.

Flag Post

I hardly ever find games like this and I enjoy them but it’d be nice if after the first few days we could buy more days with money instead of kred coins. I accidentally used all mine right away when I went bankrupt. There should be a better system than that.

Flag Post

I would like to be able to deconstruct items to reclaim the materials needed to make them. Would be handy when adventurers bring in items made of rare components. If that’s too much, maybe have a percentile chance of reclaiming resources from deconstructed items.

Flag Post

I would be happy if I can see info in the guild news about the finishing of the improvements.

Flag Post

I agree with chimpoboy. I would really like to see a salvage option, to get rare materials out of items brought back. It seems like 45% of my customers want something I could make but I don’t have the rare mats. Also, i would be more likely to buy rare mats if the token cost was lowered. 5 tokens each I think is a fair price. 25 each is a little steep IMO.

Honestly that’s my only complaint, the rare materials gap. Maybe increase the percentage of getting rare mats from adventurer quests?