Suggestions: Swords & Potions page 21

520 posts

Flag Post

Allow crafters to donate Improvement points to one another. The Tailor’s list is rather nearly always empty while the carpenter’s list continues to grow. The points I have sitting on the tailor just go to waste.

Flag Post

People seem to have this thing about thugging someone then instantly moving to another district to avoid any retaliation.
It would be nice if said district restrictions could be waived for anyone that has attacked you.

Flag Post

bulk sales—-customers that buy 5 hp potions instead of 1(etc.)

Flag Post

Allow my thug to beat up cheap skates on command. Maybe I take a reputation hit or have to pay fines or something. Sometimes… sometimes, it would be well worth it. “Oh, you’re angry that you can’t have valuable x item at 33% off? Guido, come break this guy’s legs.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Republicus:

Allow my thug to beat up cheap skates on command. Maybe I take a reputation hit or have to pay fines or something. Sometimes… sometimes, it would be well worth it. “Oh, you’re angry that you can’t have valuable x item at 33% off? Guido, come break this guy’s legs.”

YES!!! I’ve been saying this since i started! Let me gut punch these people who want 80% off of the asking price!

Flag Post

The option to hire my people assistants. They’d give you the option to have mutliple projects running out of the same room at once, but they’d have lower skill levels than your main craftsmen, so they’ll take longer to complete tasks. It’d free up your main workers for research or difficult projects, and allow you to more quickly complete collaboration items like the guns or armor.

Flag Post

do the devs even care or have anything planned for this game anymore? it seems to me that they moved on from this game and its only being used as a easy cash for them.

Flag Post

Killer, the fact that one month later no one’s said anything about your post speaks volumes.

Flag Post

that would be so good!

Originally posted by ArthurninjA:
Originally posted by Republicus:

YES!!! I’ve been saying this since i started! Let me gut punch these people who want 80% off of the asking price!

Flag Post

SIGH
THis game has some problems, sure, but if u r all gonna spam so much pls stop giving all this negativity its not gonna make edgebee about ppls feeling on the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by xZeroEffectx:

bulk sales—-customers that buy 5 hp potions instead of 1(etc.)

Flag Post

I would love for the ability to, using the recipe book at the back, select which recipes I see when trying to craft. I want to craft only the two most expensive items of each type, but that can get lost in the confusing crafting lists.

Flag Post

I would like the ability to use an item gained from some place eg quests to be able to be researched even though you are no table to research it because of worker level.
You would use the item in the process and it would take 1.25X as long to research as it would normally take.

Flag Post

I think it would be great to be able to queue items that you want to craft. e.g. instead of having to click on club every hour for carpenter, give the option to make 10 clubs in a row

Flag Post

Queueing is something that has been suggested about 1728656214862746271647921 times and petitions have been made for it; considering Edgebee never even graced us with a response like “We’ll think about it” pretty much says it’s never going to happen.

Flag Post

Does anybody else miss the Stat RPG elements? I noticed that shop perks/shopkeeper stats are missing. As well as paying your workers out of your daily profits. As it is, it seems like they work for free after the initial purchase of them. (indentured servitude, lol)

I’m only level 8. Are these elements there later on or are they entirely missing?

I guess quite a few people might see that as a hassle, but I honesty enjoyed that little bit of depth to the game. It gave it more of an RPG element and made you think a little bit more on the micro level about the game. I don’t know. So far, S&P2 just feels a lot less like S&P1 and more like those “mindless free to play but you have to wait games.”

I’m looking for some other opinions.

Flag Post

Everyone on here complaining about Edgebee, go to Edgebee’s site and talk there, the mods actually reply to as much feedback as they can. They can’t monitor every facebook page, kongregate thread, and their own threads (plus where ever else they are) for complaints and suggestions.

Flag Post

skull, we have been going to the edgebee’s site, too. they’re working on SP2, which is getting out now, and card monsters, which they play themselves, other games are completely ignored. Examples of the actual replies about this game by edgebee staff.

Problem: people can’t level up any more and are quitting the game, they ask edgebee to raise the cap
Edgebee’s answer: did you know SP2 is coming out?

Problem: people complained about no one reading support submissions, bugs not getting solved for over a year, and edgebee ignoring this game
Edgebee’s answer: haha, you think this game is ignored, you should see Sorcery Quest!

Flag Post

make all achievements have a reward after completing certain ones. i found some achievements that actually don’t have any reward.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator