petition for ad-based game instead of Token-based game

119 posts

Flag Post

If you believe that this game would be way better without the constant need to buy Tokens, reply “I do” to this thread. maybe with enough replies, the developer will see this and do something about it, but we need to make our voice heard!

Just reply “I do” so that Edgebee studios knows where the players stand.

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

me too

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

i put 10 bucks in to this game, never again will i put $ in to a game like this

Flag Post

I does

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

I do and even adding a please click on this ad to keep this game free to guarantee the money for developer

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelm260:

I do and even adding a please click on this ad to keep this game free to guarantee the money for developer

Perfect.

Flag Post

i do

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

sure

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

I don’t
petitions like this won’t help, the game is multiplayer which means servers which means ongoing costs. Also the Tokens aren’t needed to enjoy the game. If you really want to support the game, buy token. One person clicking one ad does nothing for the developer.

Flag Post

I do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gigaclon:

I don’t
petitions like this won’t help, the game is multiplayer which means servers which means ongoing costs. Also the Tokens aren’t needed to enjoy the game. If you really want to support the game, buy token. One person clicking one ad does nothing for the developer.

i agree part of ur post and part of it made me laugh. XD u r right petitions like this will never help. not a single bit never once,never will. but, tokens arent needed to enjoy game? if this is true, no1 will buy tokens,no1 will bother about tokens, this petition will not even appear….and one person clicking one ad dont help, a 1000 does. and there are in fact a few approach to ads. some is the ppl pay to put ads which means they dunnid us to click. the other is paid via clicks like every 500 clicks USD$50 is paid to the person. if not why is kong also putting ads. right now in kong everywhere r ads. obvious enuf? ^^

Flag Post

I do.

Flag Post

I do.

Flag Post

I do too.