petition for ad-based game instead of Token-based game page 3

119 posts

Flag Post

I TOTALLY DO

Flag Post

i do

Flag Post

the fact that the game runs on paying them, its kinda not worth it for me to play. so i support this.

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

I want it ad based

Flag Post

i do

Flag Post

I do.

Flag Post

I agree with the petition. Maybe the people do want to get money from this (it’s Edgebee…) but the fact that so many items require tokens is just overwhelming, and it feels so hard to get anything without your tokens.

Flag Post

+I +DO

Flag Post

I do.

Flag Post

I do

Flag Post

Count me in.

Flag Post

Why does anyone care? Why don’t you have both, the tokens are NOT needed. Tokens are for when you want a quick boost. This is a energy game and removing the tokens would a pointless waste of time

Flag Post

I do.

Flag Post

I do.

Flag Post

This petition is a waste of time, They aren’t going to make it an ad-based game cause ads pay squat. They have costs they need to meet. You can do plenty of stuff without paying tokens. Everyone need to stop whining about this stuff cause it ain’t going to change.

Flag Post

I Do

Flag Post

they can keep the token system its not as bad. but they have to keep adding more fun things to do in the game.. or at end game..everyone is going to quit the game and they will lose money.

Flag Post

I do.

Flag Post

Starter packs are fine, they have to make money somehow. But yeah token recipies and ingredients are not okay.

Flag Post

I do and I wish it was ad-based. Five hundred clicks equals 50 units.

Flag Post

i do

Flag Post

Well hey…. I always have at least 7 minutes, to say watch a few adverts. Maybe even do a survey… If I really am that eager to get the next day that bit faster or maybe even a package. Not saying get rid of the coin packages just give your players a chance to become a wee bit more addicted.

Flag Post

I do.

Flag Post

I Do