List of Available Talent page 6

275 posts

Flag Post

Hello my name is Molly.

I’m looking for a person who is a really good gaming programmer. I need animation too. Also this is a big factor. A ARTIST. Pm me if your you want to do a action game or a puzzle game

Flag Post

Hello im a person just entering creative writing with my own form of short story that is linked on my profile…if you care to read and feedback its much appreciated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hello12345678:

Hello my name is Molly.

I’m looking for a person who is a really good gaming programmer. I need animation too. Also this is a big factor. A ARTIST. Pm me if your you want to do a action game or a puzzle game

“Hey everyone. I am making a game so I need someone to both write the code, and do the art."

Flag Post

Hello Everyone,
I am a professional artist and can do both 3D and 2D art,
I will not work for free and work for at least 30% of revenues.

Flag Post

Hi all, my name is Firmansyah.
I am a professional 2d animator and 2d artist. I used to worked in Artlogic Games Studio (I was included in game EW 1-3, Khronos, and couple more games mostly as animator, character and UI designer). Well you can see my name in the credit title in those games. I can do concept art, illustration, character design, flash character animation, 2d fx animation. If you’d like me to do some arts or animation for you, not for free for sure :D, just contact me at fthesign@gmail.com or pm me using Kong’s account.

Flag Post

FREEMUSIC & SOUND DESIGN

HI THERE! I am currently available to create sound and music for games.
You can review my work and sounds here:
www.paulcjames.co.uk
and
http://soundcloud.com/asphalt-trouble

I have a First Class degree in Muisc, Technology and Innovation.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Paul

Flag Post

Hey Kongregate!

Just wanted to let you know that I’ve been working on voicing the narration for a game! The team reached out to me here on Kongregate and it’s been a great experience! I’m having so much fun! Please feel free to message me if you are in need of a VOICE ACTRESS!

Thanks!

Megumi

Flag Post

Hey Everyone! Talented composer and audio engineer seeking to work on a project for next to nothing or FREE, as long as it has potential. You can check out what I can do at This is a link
write me at dylancaiello@gmail.com

Flag Post

Hi,

I’m a long time music maker looking to make music and sound for games. You can listen to some of my stuff here
I can work in many different styles as well, feel free to PM me for more samples!

Flag Post

Hello,

I do music and sound design. So far my experience has been with small games such as final projects for programming students. I am looking for a project by a small developer to get more experience. I will work for free, but only for small developers with no budget. I am basically looking for work to build up a portfolio. If you want to see some of my work: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAPAnderson?feature=mhee

Most of that is not composed by me (from the public domain), but I sequenced all of it. That should give you an idea of what to expect. If you are interested, send a pm!

Flag Post

Hi guys,

I compose little tunes and small ambiental pieces, mostly spooky or gloomy songs/loops made with the special intention of being vg music and would like to compose music for anybody interested for free for now because I need the experience and hopefully I’ll make a name for myself. You can find my compositions right here on my kongregate profile and I can also be contacted through it. Don’t be shy ;)

Flag Post

Hello, you can call me Baykun (pronounced like “Bacon”). I am a sound effects creator/SFX editor/whatever you would like to call it. What type of sounds do I create, you ask? I could create anything you want me to create! If I have a spare 60 seconds, I quickly make a sound effect or two and post them on my website ( baykun.webs.com ). Please check out those sounds on my website but keep in mind that those sound effects are not my best work! Send me an email at baykun@ymail.com and I will try to reply as soon as possible. Oh, and did I mention I do all of this for free? All I ask is that you put my name in the credits with a link to my website! Thanks!

Flag Post

Hey Kongregate community! The voice narration I did for the game Reign of Lords (who hired me from Kongregate) is up on my website for you to check out! The game & this audio is in its pre-production stages. Please go to the AUDIO tab on my website, www.MegumiHaggerty.com. Feel free to message me if you feel I would be a good fit for your game! I can do a variety of voices and capture numerous emotions and love to work with great people. Hope to hear from you!

Flag Post

And another composer/sound designer with industry experience to join the list.

My name is Zsolt Marx – head over to http://www.zmarx.com for a portfolio and a short bio

Oh – and my name is easy on the eye and looks great in credits ;)

Flag Post

Hi I am a Sound/music artist My projects are here http://tsetsukenmusic.newgrounds.com/

Flag Post

Hey, I’m an AS3 programmer. I love making puzzle games, but am flexible and would love to make any type of game (except platformers, not my thing…). I’m always interested in making a tower defense, just can’t make good art to go along with it. Take a look at my account to see my games and hit me up if your an artist or you need a programmer!

Flag Post

Hello, my name is Michael. I’m a passionate young composer who has much musical culture to offer. I am inspired and influenced by a mixture of some of the greatest names in music, such as Hindemith, Holst, Mackey, and numerous others and their style shows up quite often in my own. I don’t want to elaborate too much, as I’m sure it will bore you to tears. As far as experience goes, I’ve written 5 pieces for the solo/ensemble program at my school, and I currently hold an easy A in AP Music Theory _ As for samples, well, there is my 5 movement symphony which is inspired by a cruise to Mexico I went on (well, the ending is my real talent, though the beginning was written a year prior). There is also my unnamed piece you may listen to.

Interested? Contact me on facebook preferably, though here or my email is also acceptable

Flag Post

Hey my name is Austin and I’m a musician. I’m 19 years old and currently working on a music degree. I have a lot of experience in composition for my age and am willing to do nearly anything audio related. Anyone that is looking for someone to do SFX and/or create original music for their game can contact me through Kongregate or at wippichgood@yahoo.com

Overview: Music and/or Sound Effects, For hobby (no payment; only recognition) wippichgood@yahoo.com

Flag Post

Hi everyone,
I am currently available to work as a voice actress, if anyone here is looking for help. I don’t have too much experience, but I have done voices in a few video game mods. I work for free, so please message me if you’re at all interested!

Flag Post

I am a 2D and 3D Artist specializing in level design, interiors, environments, and props/assets.

Flag Post

I’m not a developer, I’m not a mod, I’m not an admin, I’m just a wise, kind, loyal, and intelligent teen boy who loves games. :D

Flag Post

I have experience in working on some unityscript and c# programming. But mostly character design and blender modeling.

Flag Post

Hey Kongregate!

Just finished working on my second video game, Break In, (who hired me from Kongregate), in which I got to voice a computer that tries to take over the world (my inner GLaDOS was thrilled). Wanted to say thanks to those of you who have reached out to me. Keep those messages coming and let’s work on a project!

Flag Post

Hello my name is Tanner.
I am a developer…refer to my account ttattin.
I am a great website designer…here are some of my websites
www.answers2you.com
www.xgxservers1.webs.com
I am super smart and have masterd the ways of computers and am a technician.
Please contact me for more information

Flag Post

Hello my name is Emily,
I thinking about writing a game, I don’t know how to program it though, I could use some help after its written. Message me if you can program it. It feels like I’m putting all the hard work on someone else. So maybe if someone could teach and help me fully develop it that would be nice to.