List of Available Talent page 7

284 posts

Flag Post

Hi. My name is Will, and I’m a writer.

Like, literally. For reals. In the “‘Spartan, what do you do for a living?’ ‘Ah-oo! Ah-oo! Ah-oo!’” sense. It’s not a hobby—it’s what I do. By professional title, I write for advertising, though I’ve done everything from fiction to sketch as well. I’m also a huge nerd when it comes to systems analysis, and would like to believe that I’m at least somewhat qualified to collaborate on gameplay mechanics (since I used to draw up rules and mechanics for my own tabletop games when I was a kid).

Work’s a little slow right now, and I’m interested in starting a side project. Exactly what project isn’t terribly important. Since I haven’t written for a flash game, and since many programmers think that ‘I can write because English is easy and anyone can write good and make good enough story for game that does not need story for game’, I’m willing to work on any project that piques my interest for relatively little (or even nothing-at-all, depending on the nature of the game).

For more information, you can check out my thread URL below), or PM me directly.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/8-collaborations/topics/240668-another-writer-whod-have-thunk-it

Flag Post

Hi. My name is Ben Tibbetts. I am new to Kongregate, so play nice. ;)
I can compose music for video games and films. For examples of what I have done, go to www.bentibbetts.net and click on the “Original Music” tab.

Flag Post

i’ll give ideas as long as i get some kreds

Flag Post

I can worj with ideas and story-line for MMOs. I onlyy do games with raids like LotS.

P.S. sometimes I get crazy about armadillos.

Flag Post

I’ll give you unsolicited advice and berate you for not following it. Low flat fee!

Flag Post

Hey, My name is Guillaume,

I do sound for games. Discovered while attending VFS, I want to provide good sound experience without blowing your ears. Gaming is fun, moreover with a good soundtrack. (I do sound effect, not music)

Flag Post

Hey. I’m Zack, and I’m 18 years old. I’m tied for 3rd rank in my class of 587. I’m quite ambitious at programming in Flash. I’ve never had a truly formal class in it, I’m completely self-taught. I was working on a game but abandoned it, and I can send you the .swf if you want proof that I’m not in over my head. I’d be willing to learn other OOP languages besides AS3, as they’re essentially the same thing just different grammar. My older sister works as a database administrator at a global technology service company. Like in Flash, I’ve very crude experience in After Effects as well as Illustrator. I’ve put together/edited alot of videos with special effects, montages, etc. If you want to see a few of my videos, check them out at http://www.youtube.com/user/zacklsCA/videos. Email me at zdizzler@yahoo.com if you want more information.

Flag Post

Composer

I am Guney Ozsan. I am an independent composer. I have a bachelors degree in contemporary classical composition and also I have been playing in various mainstream bands for 10 years.

My portfolio covers contemporary classical, electronic, rock, funk. For game music, I am concentrated in the styles of cinematic or electro.

I am a gamer since Amiga 500. I made an audio-game in Global Game Jam Istanbul 2012 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TksTURQtUR4). I am here for more interesting projects. You can listen to my portfolio here:

My Portfolio: http://www.guneyozsan.com/

Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/guneyozsan

You can contact me from guneyozsan gmail.com

Flag Post

I do graphics. Just graphics. :3

Flag Post

Hi i’m from Russia, made music since 1998, I want to write music for a game or movie.

http://soundcloud.com/damaskorusmusic

http://soundcloud.com/damaskomuisc2

http://soundcloud.com/96prod

Flag Post

My names Brandon,

I’m a programmer familiar in C#,Java, Flash AS2, and Visual Basic. I have spent a lot of time working on my own games, as well as various other projects, which I can show if needed. I’m looking for possible part-time programming job opportunities (salaries can vary) in order to gain some money to start up my own gaming company. You can contact me at bubblerugs@gmail.com if you have any further questions or recommendations. I would very much like to have some sort of programming job (gaming or non-gaming) both for the experience and the fun. I look forward to working with anyone that gives me that opportunity :). Thank you!

Flag Post

Hi, I’m Max from NY, and I’m a composer. I do many different styles, and you can hear a bunch of my material here: http://maxoisnuts.bandcamp.com/

I’m open to any offer, free or paid, as long as I get credited!

Flag Post

Game graphic artist.

Not interested in share revenue (%, etc) as sole payment. (also, my quotes are not super low/cheap.)
I’m not up to taking every gig, I’m picky ;) More up to working with stablished publishers. (not just because of payment), but anyone as well if the payment is ok.
I prefer small tasks where high quality is required rather than gigs requiring large quantities of graphics to be made.

Gallery with some old samples. Password: game-works-8
http://www.yogile.com/3d_pixel

- Specialized in illustration, best at characters.
- Any kind of 3D work, specialized in character modeling and texturing (human, creatures, etc)
- Isometric characters if allowed 8 direction animation toon renders.
- 3D animation for 3D modeled characters.
- Game covers, menu/splash screens, backgrounds, etc.
- Concept art/illustration for promotion in sites, etc. (not in-house concept art for modelers)
- 2D Portraits for characters, enemies, etc, in-game.
- Pixel art.
- GUI work.
- Comics, or comic like works, many styles.
- Can adapt to any existing graphic style.
- etc.

Flag Post

Another Sound Guy.

Hi everyone,

My name is Jerry and I’m a producer/composer who works mostly in FL Studio. Listen to some of my stuff here: http://jerryuan.bandcamp.com/.

I can do your music, sfx, and help out with other areas of the project if needed. I’m willing to work on any kind of project as long as I get a spot in the credits =). Thanks!

Flag Post

Hi, I’m GrenGorJump and I started making songs and uploading them to kongregate yesterday. I am available to collaborate.I play clarinet and use it for my songs. Take a look at my profile for the first few songs I have made.

Flag Post

Hello everyone,

My name is Andy. I’m looking for work as a writer/storyline designer. I am 17 years old, and attend community college. I’ve been reading and writing for as long as I can remember, and I’ve come up with ideas for stories, tabletop games, and video games. I worked on a few games when I was 15 with the Eclipse 2D MMORPG maker community as a mapper/writer, but those never led anywhere. I’m attempting to build my profile at the moment, so I’d be interested in any work that someone can throw at me, no matter how small. You can check out some examples of my writing Here (one of the examples is a bit immature, it’s from a story I wrote for some middle schoolers). Best way to contact me is through email at towerknocker(at)gmail.com.

Flag Post

hi,
i have been playing the piano for 5 years now and have became very experienced. i can play many songs and can compose my own pieces if you would like. i cna do many styles and would love to work for any one for a small price or rev share. i am uploading loads more of my work to kong over the next few days if you would like a sample of what i can play then check my profile out! please shout or whisper me if you are interested

Flag Post

Hi, my name is Dillon. I’m fairly good at art and animation, also I’m a composer on the piano, and can write music for games. If needed, I’d be more than happy so share some samples of my compositions and how they can be used. I only ask to be in the credits.
My e-mail address is dillongunn@hotmail.com
Thanks!
~ eProdigy

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Hi, my name is Dillon. I’m fairly good at art and animation, also I’m a composer on the piano, and can write music for games. If needed, I’d be more than happy so share some samples of my compositions and how they can be used. I only ask to be in the credits.
Thanks!
~ eProdigy

14 year old composer? I wish I had your level of skill :) I’ve been practising for more than 8 years now, I still can’t do any serious work. I stopped practising for over a year now… wish you luck :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Thanks!
~ eProdigy

I can also write the storyline for games. I’m working on writing a mystery novel series, and would love to test my skills on writing ideas and storylines. Thanks!

Flag Post

Hi everyone! My most recent samples of video game voice over work can be found here on my website: http://megumihaggerty.com/audio/ The creators of these games hired me through Kongregate & we had a great time working on these projects. Please think of me if you want to hire a voice over actress! I have a wide range of voices, can record from home, and am easy to work with. Hope to hear from you. ~Megumi

Flag Post

Hello Koliomeno, have you ever used a program called unity 3d? if not its ok. but if u have and have any knowledge on it or would like to have knowledge of it. please email me @ RealitieBeats@gmail.com

Originally posted by Koliomeno:

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some freelance work or a collab for a game… I am working on some personal projects currently but i have 10-20 hours free. I am 25 y old and I specialize in vector art and I can animate.

Price depends on the subject and can be discussed of course :) …

I have a small portfolio (updated regularly) here :
http://flashgameart.com/album/722/

I apologize for my poor English, it’s not my first language.

You can p.m me here for more info :)

Flag Post

Hi My Name is Gerard Betz A.K.A RealitieBeats, my company name is RealitieBeatsProductions, i currently am working on 2-3 projects with a bisc story line. I have many other idea’s but need to finish atleast one of the 3. I need somebody who is skilled in the following.
1*3D Gaming
2* Good at Scripting in C# and JavaScript.
3*Knows how to animate well using 3d software

Having either 2 – 3 will suffice for a spot in my projects. They are all personal project that i am hoping for a big change.
I am 10 years old and compose music for games, and hip-hop & rnb artist’s.
I do some scripting myself but don’t know to much. I also animate (basic 3d)
I use a game program called Unity3d.(Knowledge on how to use this program would be great)
I also know how to do graphics design (basics)
I am a computer Technician and can repair many other systems.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, just because I am not a big (company/Person) do not turn down this post, ALL credits will be given, LEASES (done by me) will be signed to assure credits. I need a team player (no BC). I am currently in collage and will need a partner or 2 or 3 or however may to complete them. have you ever used a program called unity 3d? if not its ok. but if u have and have any knowledge on it or would like to have knowledge of it. please email me @ RealitieBeats@gmail.com for all inquiries (all accepted willingly).

Flag Post

18 Years old (Sorry)

Originally posted by RealitieBeats:

Hi My Name is Gerard Betz A.K.A RealitieBeats, my company name is RealitieBeatsProductions, i currently am working on 2-3 projects with a bisc story line. I have many other idea’s but need to finish atleast one of the 3. I need somebody who is skilled in the following.
1*3D Gaming
2* Good at Scripting in C# and JavaScript.
3*Knows how to animate well using 3d software

Having either 2 – 3 will suffice for a spot in my projects. They are all personal project that i am hoping for a big change.
I am 10 years old and compose music for games, and hip-hop & rnb artist’s.
I do some scripting myself but don’t know to much. I also animate (basic 3d)
I use a game program called Unity3d.(Knowledge on how to use this program would be great)
I also know how to do graphics design (basics)
I am a computer Technician and can repair many other systems.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, just because I am not a big (company/Person) do not turn down this post, ALL credits will be given, LEASES (done by me) will be signed to assure credits. I need a team player (no BC). I am currently in collage and will need a partner or 2 or 3 or however may to complete them. have you ever used a program called unity 3d? if not its ok. but if u have and have any knowledge on it or would like to have knowledge of it. please email me @ RealitieBeats@gmail.com for all inquiries (all accepted willingly).

Flag Post

Hi,

I would like to collaborate on developping a flash game to eventually publish on this site. I am certainly over 18 and have reasonable experience in programming, none in game development though. Actually I dabbled in developping a game but got discouraged at making all the art and sounds. My favorite game genres are RPG, tower defence, anything with upgrades or leveling up, resource management, strategy. I do not want to do anything multiplayer as of this moment.

I’m looking for casual collaboration as I have a full-time job that is not going away. If the project is interesting, I could put in 2-3 hours a day during the week, more during the weekend. I have a bachelor’s degree as an engineer in geospatial technologies and a master in the same field. I have done C#, C++, VB and AS programming. As part of my current professional work, I’m partcipating in the development of a big GIS website using flex and AS. Currently, I probably only have about 3 months of experience with AS but I have many years in the other languages mentioned.

My objectives in this is to develop for fun, to hone my AS skills and to do some really intensive object oriented programming. Contact me through my kong username if you have something to propose.