Anyone for help me to create a tower game?

10 posts

Flag Post

I use StencylWorks.I don’t know very much things, and i want a partner to help me to create games and to teach me.

Flag Post

Come on!Anyone will help me?

Flag Post

So, would you make the graphics? Could you show any sample of some graphic you have done? Maybe that would encourage someone to work with you.

Flag Post

Well, I don’t made nothing especial.That’s why I want a partner, to teach me, then we can create the game.
I only have the game in my head, so, i REALLY need help.

Flag Post

I only made the StencylWorks tutorial.So…I don’t know too much things.

Flag Post

I don’t even know where i can find the player graphics.So, I cannot create a scratch game.I don’t know HOW to make a player graphic.

Flag Post

Well, I demonstrated that I am a real noob, so…I think i won’t have a partner too soon right?

Flag Post

There is nothing wrong with being a newbie at something. However by spamming, you’ve demonstrated that you have not the respect and etiquette expected of you. this destroys your credit, because it suggest that you may be inconsiderate and possibly intolerant towards others. this suggests you are not an adult.
regardless of how far the above deviates from the truth, the damage is done.

However, That said, i do admire your enthusiasm. you just have not shown us a reason to help you.

Again, being new at something isn’t wrong. If you would simply like advice Show us your drawings and ask how you can improve them, show us your codes, your fully written concept. people are more likely to help people who they know are trying hard.

If you want a hands on approach, instead of asking for help, offer to give help! find games that are in development, ask if you can help. you may know nothing, but you have manpower, might do some easy cleaning of sprites, or even organizing files. and of course, you can start asking questions in the team. Why did you save it as a Targa file? why are Bitmaps bigger than JPG? Why did you use that color?

you have a “I can’t, I don’t know how, HELP!!!” attitude. this is the complete opposite of what it should be, “I’ll give it a go,I’ll Google, I welcome input”. Zoltam is really admirable in this department. He never says he can’t. you have to love him for that.

And like he says, show what you’ve done, Only after we see what you did wrong, can we actually give you advice

I’m sure this forum has a topic that tells you how to make games, i suggest you look it up. any parts that you don’t understand, you can ask.

Best wishes, and good luck!

Flag Post

i would gladly help you but i need to know more info. what would you provide to help make the game. what format do you want the game on stencyl, flash cs5.5 or something else. who would upload the game. i would make the game for free if i upload it, (i would mention you lots of times throughout the game). also are you dedicated to spend a lot of time on the game. if yes then shout me or pm me on kong, and i would happily help you.

Flag Post

i think you should make a game were you add towers to a flying castle.