musician and artist available for free

9 posts

Flag Post

hi.
i am a hard working music and art designer. i have been offered contract gigs, i will be uploading more of my work soon. i am available for artwork and music, for free, i only play the piano and have been playing for 4 years and have been taking piano lessons

if you are interested then i can send you some of my better work. please whisper me on kongregate if you would like art or music.
thanks for reading.

Flag Post

I have been playing the piano for 8 years. I can’t play very good music, though.

Flag Post

add some samples of your work, Also might want to say artist/musician sounds like you mean two people.

Flag Post

ok i am uploading more msuic soon.

Flag Post

there wil be a lot of music uploaded today and throughout the next week at the end of it i should have over 30 sings uploaded.

Flag Post

uploaded loads more music please check it out if you are interested.

Flag Post

You should learn how to produce music more effectively before you start charging money for work. It sounds like you have a recorder sitting on top of your keyboard rather than using MIDI and virtual instruments, I can hear the clicks and room noise while you are playing. Consider investing in a DAW and learning basic MIDI and how to use samples.

Also remember to spell check every post you make, one typo isn’t a big deal but if you have one in every post it can turn some people off.

Best of luck

Flag Post

@duleybrb thanks for your post i have considered buying online virtual instruments before and i think this has reminded me about them, i will be sure to get one soon thanks for your help

Flag Post

i have changed the topic price to free until i get more experience. so if anyone wants music then its going for free.