Seeking Coders and Artists For 3D Kongregate Game (locked)

12 posts

Flag Post

No legs.

Flag Post

I’ll put everything together from there.

Go get the unity engine. everything is preprogrammed.

Now go to a free 3d art assets website, you got your characters.

Now put it together, judging by what you say, you should have the ability to put that together from there on.

Flag Post

I have a pre-vision.

This thread is going to be trolled.

In other words, what will you be contributing besides a basic idea or “writing” out the game?

Flag Post

Jephz is right, this is sounding like an “ideas guy” thread.

If you need both a programmer and an artist, what tangible contribution will you be making?

Flag Post

Off with its head :))) but then again maybe he pays

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ramos_emanuel:

Off with its head :))) but then again maybe he pays

You get his head, I’ll get his wallet.

Flag Post

His wallet!, no! that would not even have enough money to buy a crappy Nerf gun from Dollarama. I say we hack his paypal. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Khronosis:

If you need both a programmer and an artist, what tangible contribution will you be making?

Seconded.

Flag Post

I cannot offer money, as I’m underaged to wield it. What else could I give that does not involve real life money? If nobody wants to help, I’ll figure it all out myself.

Flag Post

You misunderstood us eProdigy.

It all depends on what you’re asking for.

If you’re asking for a coder and a artist (which is what 90% of any game needs) , you’re pretty much asking us to do all the “hard aspects” of the game for you. You’ve probably never coded a game before, so let me tell you right now its a lot hard then it looks. So the answer would be no, we cannot help in this area if there is no pay involved.

On the other hand, if you were to learn coding / graphic designing while trying to develop the game yourself, we would be more then happy to help you out with your problems, maybe even pitch in a little. See the difference?

Believe me, you’re not the first one to post threads like these but everyone has to learn it eventually. Why not start now?

-Jephz

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

I cannot offer money, as I’m underaged to wield it. What else could I give that does not involve real life money? If nobody wants to help, I’ll figure it all out myself.

Understand this:

You are not valuable enough in a collab such as this. You require a programmer and artist. Now, these two can completely abandon you are do the same project on their own. You have no effect on the outcome of the project whatsoever.

If you want success, give us a reason to use you. I recall that you can do music right? You should show us a lot of high quality samples of that, and you will get much better responses.

Flag Post

Programming Art and Music, that’s pretty much the triforce here, no?