hi i am designing a tower defense game and i have almost finished most of the artwork and the music is completely made, now i just need someone to develop the game. the game is set in a mythical world where the most valuable possestion there is, is a emerald, at the the moment the emerald is locked away under protection but now the forces of evil villains have united in a attempt to have the emerald for themselves, the emerald has the power to grant eternal life but if used in this way it will kill everyone else other than the one with the eternal life!
i have designed pretty much all of the artwork, including the towers,level select menu, credits, settings and a few of the tracks. i just need someone to code the game.
here are some reasons why i think you should do it!
1. i will give you a discussed and agreed revenue share i.e 50/50 so you will be making money
2. it will give you more experience.
3. it will increase the likelyhood of you making more money from people that will play the game
4. it will be lots of fun to make and i promise you will be rewarded
5.I will offer you another game to make with much igher pay if i feel you are good enough
6. Tower defense games if made right nearly always become succesful so it is a great place to start.
7.you can mention yourself as much as you like throughout the game and you can advertise yourself
hope you like the sound of it.
for information of what the towers look like go to my profile and click on my artwork, the art for the TD game are the first 7 pieces.
heer is a description of what each tower does:
1. the tower that looks like a eye ball can see the whole track and has infinite range but small damage.
2. the tower that has red bullets coming out all sides and is black in the middle shoots in all directions with medium reload speed, and medium range.
3.the tower that shoots in 4 different directions (the one with the 4 triangles on the sides) shoots in the 4 directions with poor range and medium speed.
4.the 3 bombs all in a row are something that you lay down on the track and explodes after 3 seconds it has a 1 time use and has to be rebought once exploded. it has high damage but low range.
5. the tower that looks like a ant is only available on kongregate, it walks around the track and injects poison into the enemys which slowly lowers the enemys health the ant will have health of its own and will die once the enemys have destroyed it.
6. The tower that has the spike attached to the pole has low range but very hih damage and low reload speed.
7. the tower that looks like spiderman shoots a web which lowers the enemys speed.
there will be individual upgrades for each one of the towers and there will also be whole game upgrades that will last forever.
i have also designed the tracks and level select screen,main menu and much more. if you are interested in developing the game with help from me of course then either write to me on kongregate or email me at email@example.com
thanks for reading
for more info just ask me