Music composer looking for unpaid collaboration

5 posts

Flag Post

Hello, my name is Shin Alice, and I am a musical score composer. I have composed some music before, but my latest work have been lost. If you want some verification on what I can do, please contact me either on my Kong account, or my work email. suicide.alice@gmail.com

I mostly do music by request, and I can play almost any genre. I can not compose music that is restricted to recorded instruments, as my studio is currently undergoing changes. I can use my keyboard to compose mostly anything, so don’t hesitate to ask.

I do not take any sort of payment for the job, all I ask is that you give me credit for the work.

~ ’<3SHiN.

Flag Post

That’s sad that you’ve lost your work. Did you loose everything? If you have any samples or demos you should post it…I’d love to hear it.

Flag Post

I do have my musical CD project available, which I’m still working on, so I won’t really be showing the whole thing available now. My musical work on soundtracks for games are, sadly lost.

Some of my songs are available for listening, here’s the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHj3i4aA4u8&amp;list=UUndlGbX6dxK1lzVHZXxc07w&amp;index=1&amp;feature=plcp

~ ’<3SHiN.

Flag Post

I like it. Is that you playing the guitar???

Flag Post

Yes, but I did not create the melody alone. I collaborated with a friend to do it.