Game needs free artist

7 posts

Flag Post

Exactly that… so i am done my game (im pretty satisfied with it) just post here if you are willing to do the art or just pm me :) i will give you details on what you have to draw (its not a HUGE project but its not too small either) there is no set theme so you can choose one (you get to choose whether the game has anime like drawing or what ever you want :) )

Flag Post

Just saying, people don’t really like working on someone else’s game for free. Especially if it’s art or prgramming. Why not offer some share of your ad revenue if it’s possible? It would seem more attractive.
Just my two cents.

Flag Post

well i may or may not upload the game to kongregate… if i end up doing it than ill let the artist get 75% of the ad revenue :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by LegenDaddy:

Just saying, people don’t really like working on someone else’s game for free. Especially if it’s art or prgramming. Why not offer some share of your ad revenue if it’s possible? It would seem more attractive.
Just my two cents.

Flag Post

i will work for free…but if we do get any money off of it we could split it 50/50…or however you decide
i do this for fun anyways

Flag Post

pm me to let me know

Flag Post

I’m looking for work, and I’m willing to work for ad revenue percentage, so please check out my work at http://danmillergamedesign.tumblr.com/ and let me know,
thanks