NEED POWERPOINT FILE CONVERTED TO SWF

6 posts

Flag Post

Hi

I have a game completed, and I only need someone to help me convert the PPT file to a swf file. It’s a story game with different choices that impact the final outcome, hence the powerpoint format. If anyone can help me convert the ppt file into a swf file along with some minor button making…pm me or email me at ehu5555@gmail.com

Flag Post

How can you make a game with powerpoint?
Get Libreoffice or Open office. There’s an option in the saving to make it an swf.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lSWATLLAMA:

How can you make a game with powerpoint?
Get Libreoffice or Open office. There’s an option in the saving to make it an swf.

GET LIBRE OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!

Open office and libre office are originallyt made by the same people but open office has been abandoned.

-AaronD

Flag Post

Openoffice was taken over by Apache, not abandoned.

Flag Post

thanks for the responses, but I need someone else to do it, as I am just too busy, please pm me if you can. and making a game from powerpoint is actually quite simple

Flag Post

You could use ispring. The free version is here; http://www.ispringsolutions.com/free_powerpoint_to_flash_converter.html?ad=adw&c=aXNwcmluZ19nZW5lcmFs&gr=aXNwcmluZ19mcmVl&gclid=CJ-E0ezt0rMCFUWo4Aodn0oAOA

Its basically an attachment to powerpoint to turn the ppt to swf and it makes it own player(perfect for powerpoint games). The open office to swf doesn’t work very well because it doesn’t hold animations or sounds after converting sadly. :/
So ispring is the way to go for this.