Music Composer - Reliable, High-Quality, and Affordable

7 posts

Flag Post

Hey everyone!

I’m currently accepting music composition jobs. Just a little about myself: I’m a musician of 20 years with a degree in production and recording from Berklee College of Music. I’m into all types of sounds, from The Beatles and John Mayer, to Alicia Keys and Radiohead. And of course, I love game soundtracks like those from Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, Ilo Milo, and Bioshock, to name a few.

My aim is to please my clients with reasonable prices and timely delivery of high-quality music; I will do whatever it takes to accomplish that.

For audio samples and details of my services, check out my Soundcloud portfolio at http://soundcloud.com/philipvasta or my website at www.philvasta.com. Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon! -Phil Vasta

Flag Post

I don’t need anything, but nice piano music! You should post some of it in Kongregate’s Arts and Sounds. Good luck to you!

Flag Post

Thanks! I hadn’t thought of posting it there, sounds like a good idea!

Flag Post

Just a friendly reminder that I am still fully available for jobs. Thanks!

Flag Post

I would love to put some of your music in my game here on kongregate. PM me or send me a whisper if you are interested and I’ll give you the details.

Flag Post

It might be better if you PM him, Bobby. This post is fairly old.

Flag Post

Nice stuff!

unfortunately none of my games i’m making are high quality…