Voice Actor here

3 posts

Flag Post

Hello there I’m a new voice actor that is interested in looking for work free of charge. I just want some practice. If you’re interested give me some lines to record .So I can give you a sample.

Flag Post

First thing first, what kind of voice do you have? IE: Male or Female?

What kind of microphones are you using? and how good are you to lipsyncing with pre-made animations?
do you have any preferences? can you just work from a storyboard? or do you need detailed animatics?

Best of luck! I’m somewhat interested in VAs all the time, unfortunately, i have nothing that requires voices at the moment i’m working on. But i’m sure many of us can use grunts and uuaaghs!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Epsellis:

First thing first, what kind of voice do you have? IE: Male or Female?

What kind of microphones are you using? and how good are you to lipsyncing with pre-made animations?
do you have any preferences? can you just work from a storyboard? or do you need detailed animatics?

Best of luck! I’m somewhat interested in VAs all the time, unfortunately, i have nothing that requires voices at the moment i’m working on. But i’m sure many of us can use grunts and uuaaghs!

Yes I’m sorry I took a while to reply. I am a male voice actor, but I only have a head set to start practicing with since it’s free service. To be honest I am not experience. I have only help some of my friends with their animations. Haven’t try lip syncing before but I am tempted. Again I am a free but inexperience voice actor that is looking for some work to earn credibility,experience, and possibly friends.
I am not great but I will try.