Need to cooperate with developers.

16 posts

Flag Post

you are a Flash game development, you want to release the game ? but you afraid revenue from advertising and not much cash.
I am a marketing and advertising I can get you advertising revenue and cash thanks to the advertising and marketing strategies of many people will know your game. Your cash will increase every month.
Provided that the game you have to pass evaluation http://www.kongregate.com
If you want to work, please send a message to I Email: anhdaloyeu@gmail.com, or be able to answer in this article to know about the percentage you get .

Flag Post

Guy who can’t speak English very well is pro at marketing, seems legit.

Flag Post

Lol what evaluation.

Flag Post

just like you said I am a Vietnamese, but problems occur?my english is not good but I do advertising and marketing in Vietnam country a developing market with less risk and competition from larger companies where you can earn thousands of dollars if you know how.
@draganviper :I came across your game programming it does not get much attention from players if you work with me it will change.

Flag Post
Originally posted by anhdaloyeu:

just like you said I am a Vietnamese, but problems occur?my english is not good but I do advertising and marketing in Vietnam country a developing market with less risk and competition from larger companies where you can earn thousands of dollars if you know how.
@draganviper :I came across your game programming it does not get much attention from players if you work with me it will change.

Lol wut. Those two thing on my profile are experiments from over a year ago that were made just to get familiar with FlashDevelop. Nothing I’ve put serious effort into has made it onto this site yet, although that may change in the near future.

I’m heavily into strategy and narrative focused games, somehow I don’t see that working out well in the Vietnamese market since they’re in English.

Flag Post

@draganviper : if possible, you and I work in one month trial . If revenues are not positive you can stop cooperation.

Flag Post

@draganviper : if possible, you and I work in one month trial . If revenues are not positive you can stop cooperation.

I need to finish one of my current projects first before I can even try. What would be the terms anyway?

Flag Post

@draganviper : can you give me your email I will say clearly the agreement and the conditions through email.

Flag Post

Just private message me if you want to keep it confidential for some reason.

Flag Post

@draganviper : can you give me your email I will say clearly the agreement and the conditions through email.

Pho Hoa is delicious I like it with Nam the best.

Anyways, you are best chance to post ad on a freelance site.

Flag Post
Originally posted by draganviper:

Just private message me if you want to keep it confidential for some reason.

I sent a message to you but did not see your reply . I put the terms you are not satisfied, please reply to me and let’s negotiate.

Flag Post

Yea, sorry but I’m no longer interested. You didn’t offer any terms you just asked me how much a percentage of my own game’s revenue I want to keep. I don’t think we’ll get along very well just from that quick peek at how you plan to do business.

Flag Post

Hey anhdaloyeu, if you think you can make $1000+ from a game you should visit https://www.fgl.com/ and buy one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by draganviper:

Yea, sorry but I’m no longer interested. You didn’t offer any terms you just asked me how much a percentage of my own game’s revenue I want to keep. I don’t think we’ll get along very well just from that quick peek at how you plan to do business.

perhaps you are no longer interested in what I do , thank you always welcome you to cooperate .

Originally posted by CuriousGaming:

Hey anhdaloyeu, if you think you can make $1000+ from a game you should visit https://www.fgl.com/ and buy one.

I really want and I’m doing that, thank you.

Flag Post

I’m skeptical. Your first game upload was a copyright-infringing translation of an existing Tom & Jerry game. Since that one was taken down, your next upload is captioned as your “first game.” It looks a little too polished with animation and voice work to be a first attempt, especially as you are asking for advice in your game description as if you are a newbie to game development. I’m inclined to believe it’s yet another instance of someone else’s work that you uploaded to get money for it.

Flag Post

Interesting. It seems that he also uploaded the Oan,Tu,Ti game to Flash Game Vault at around the same time that he uploaded it to Kong. Nothing wrong with that, of course. Over the past 2 days, the game at Kong got 241 plays as of this writing, and the one at Flash Game Vault received zero plays.

What I find strange is that the same game is also available in this Vietnamese flash game site, where it has received over 59,000 plays! That isn’t likely to have happened over the past two days. If this really is his first game, how long ago did he make it? And if he did finish it much longer than just two days ago, why was his first upload on Kong a game from the Cartoon Network website instead of “Oan,Tu,Ti”?