Link: http://piq.codeus.net/u/shubshub

Flag Post
Originally posted by shubshub12:

:D

By the way here is some of my pixel art drawing that I Have made
Link: http://piq.codeus.net/u/shubshub

those r great

Flag Post

Epicness Thanks for bringing me into this I hope we have alot of fun making this
and that it is an awesome game once finished

I got bored and decided to think out some ideas for the game

Here is the link: Link Removed

Flag Post

Tredgamerz, Its really up to you, but I think you should investigate people more; Ask for Skype, Email, Availability, etc.

Flag Post

Im guessing that once its finished its either going to be Isometric or full 3D?

Flag Post

Aaand you dont even want portfolios? Have you ever done this before?
Well im a pixel artist plus I am very very fond of Greek mythology so I might be the guy you need. Although this project seems very sketchy, would you mind tieing up some.of you loose ends. I mean you havent even seen the abilitys of your employees.

And real pixel art is creating a scene with limited size of canvas and colors. what you showed an example of is called spriting which is a certin aspect within many desvribing pixel art. In a way pixel art is very impressionistic. but that all depends on the canvas size say a very large canvas would be more into realism and detailed little designs, where as a small canvas limits your pixel placement makeing the peice more of a suggestion/fiative drawing… Its complicated.

Flag Post

I did this on a pho.e aorry about grammar

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

Aaand you dont even want portfolios? Have you ever done this before?
Well im a pixel artist plus I am very very fond of Greek mythology so I might be the guy you need. Although this project seems very sketchy, would you mind tieing up some.of you loose ends. I mean you havent even seen the abilitys of your employees.

And real pixel art is creating a scene with limited size of canvas and colors. what you showed an example of is called spriting which is a certin aspect within many desvribing pixel art. In a way pixel art is very impressionistic. but that all depends on the canvas size say a very large canvas would be more into realism and detailed little designs, where as a small canvas limits your pixel placement makeing the peice more of a suggestion/fiative drawing… Its complicated.

hmm.. the link i mentioned above was just a sample it took hardly 5min to make that. hmm we are first recruiting member then we will decide on the basis of availability,work, punctuality . For now we r just recruiting.and most of the people joined in the project are chosen by me first i hav gone through their profile,list of available talent and then requested them.I have made a group online at oogwave there would held a proper discussion.

Flag Post

well i guess ill join as pixel artist always great to get a bit more experience you can put me as concept artist and I can also do the really detailed close up shots. :)

those are what i like to do

Flag Post

here is what im working on currently.

only 6 colors

I dont like useing more the 25 colors.

I am just soooo happy how the mouth turned out.

Flag Post

olmpus. lol…

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwerberism:

olmpus. lol…

i know :|

Flag Post

I"m not a huge fan of the 8-bit retro-art thing but I am interested in title-screens, concept art, splash screens, art like that. It can be converted to 8-bit afterwards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by duemellon:

I"m not a huge fan of the 8-bit retro-art thing but I am interested in title-screens, concept art, splash screens, art like that. It can be converted to 8-bit afterwards.

1st of all sry for the late reply and can u plz give us some sample??

Flag Post

This game seems really dis-organized. You are acepting EVERYONE and dont even ask for a portfoli. No ofense but this is going turn into 2 things. 1. A game that dosent get past the beta stage OR 2. A slopy game that makes no profits… when you have a bunch of difrent artists that have TOTAL diffrent styles it tend to make the game looked whacked up. I hope this game becomes “big” but I just dont see it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Qaz_:

This game seems really dis-organized. You are acepting EVERYONE and dont even ask for a portfoli. No ofense but this is going turn into 2 things. 1. A game that dosent get past the beta stage OR 2. A slopy game that makes no profits… when you have a bunch of difrent artists that have TOTAL diffrent styles it tend to make the game looked whacked up. I hope this game becomes “big” but I just dont see it.

i first ask for their work on pm and then accept them

Flag Post

your grammar seems really dis-organized. I’m sorry I had to do that.

I’m also confused on this project.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

your grammar seems really dis-organized. I’m sorry I had to do that.

I’m also confused on this project.

Seriously man i m fed up
first of all no 1 is joining oogwave
possumdevelop the owner of this form dont even know that we have group on oogwave
Xrib r only coder of the team is working on an another project
zackls and altair shadow left the team
shubshub the game designer is making his own game

THIS PROJECT IS GONE :/

Flag Post

i so called that!

Flag Post

Let this be a lesson to you all, boys and girls. Never try to make a game called Hero’s of Olmpus. Name it Champion’s of Asgrd instead. Olmpus sounds so lame.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Elyzius:

Let this be a lesson to you all, boys and girls. Never try to make a game called Hero’s of Olmpus. Name it Champion’s of Asgrd instead. Olmpus sounds so lame.

lol