The Hero's of Olmpus. MMORPG. Need people to collabarate with.

68 posts

Flag Post

I need a Large group to make an mmorpg with me.

Title:
The lengends of Olmpus

Infomation: This game should be like fantasy online, but the greek gods and heroes vs titans. It’s gonna have quests, bosses (the titans), items etc.
I advise you to read some Greek Mythology on google or to make to more fun try to buy the series of Percy Jackson online or at the bookstore.

Needed:
2 Pixel artist [x][ ] Tredgamerz
4 progammers [x][x][ ][ ] Altiashadow
2 sound artists [x][ ] FDingle
planner [X] Shubshub12
A server [ ]

Sorry I can’t pay anyone and i only have 58c left, plus i don’t know how to share revenue. But in the end when we’re finish making the game we could use some money with it: like an area in the game is only for payed members and to buy more money etc.

Flag Post

Meeee can i come as a pixel artist :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by tredgamerz:

Meeee can i come as a pixel artist :D

sure! love u too!

Flag Post

thanks possum.

Flag Post

I could do some very minor programming if need be, but I focus mainly as an artist on Banners, Backgrounds, UI, Logos, Icons, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Altiarshadow:

I could do some very minor programming if need be, but I focus mainly as an artist on Banners, Backgrounds, UI, Logos, Icons, etc.

well u will be really helpfull for us lets see what possum says

Flag Post

sure you can help

Flag Post

I can program, I’m good with thicker code, structural stuff, not so great at visible things like text fields. Email me at zdizzler@yahoo.com and I can give you more details.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zackls:

I can program, I’m good with thicker code, structural stuff, not so great at visible things like text fields. Email me at zdizzler@yahoo.com and I can give you more details.

welcom to the team bro

Flag Post

Facepalm… Olympus

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrTheSean:

Facepalm… Olympus

lol

Flag Post

Might you want to change your game idea/title? The author of the series ‘Mark of Athena’ might sue. Just a hint, nothing personal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrTheSean:

Might you want to change your game idea/title? The author of the series ‘Mark of Athena’ might sue. Just a hint, nothing personal.

then what would I change it to then?

Flag Post

I can think of a few possible titles:

Heroes of Ancient Greece
Legends of Olympus
Olympian Legends
Champions of the Gods
Champions of Olympus
Olympian Champions

You can probably come up with your own by thinking along the themes of “heroes” and “Olympus.”

Flag Post

Alright, I’m in. You got yourself a musician.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Elyzius:

Heroes of Ancient Greece
Legends of Olympus
Olympian Legends
Champions of the Gods
Champions of Olympus
Olympian Champions

You can probably come up with your own by thinking along the themes of “heroes” and “Olympus.”

thanks bro pretty nice themes

Flag Post
Originally posted by FDingle:

Alright, I’m in. You got yourself a musician.

welcom to the team bro

Flag Post

Good luck :))))))

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ramos_emanuel:

Good luck :))))))

thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Elyzius:

Heroes of Ancient Greece
Legends of Olympus
Olympian Legends
Champions of the Gods
Champions of Olympus
Olympian Champions

I like legends of olmpus

Flag Post

possum put 1 more x in programmer we have xrib22 as coder :D

Flag Post

So, at what point should I start making music? Should I wait until I know what it’s going to look like, the flow of gameplay, etc., or do you just want to give me a general song description (light and playful but creepy in the middle, loud and epic with a hint of desperation, etc.) and whether it should be a loop or a full song that just repeats after it ends?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tredgamerz:

possum put 1 more x in programmer we have xrib22 as coder :D

ok

Flag Post
Originally posted by FDingle:

So, at what point should I start making music? Should I wait until I know what it’s going to look like, the flow of gameplay, etc., or do you just want to give me a general song description (light and playful but creepy in the middle, loud and epic with a hint of desperation, etc.) and whether it should be a loop or a full song that just repeats after it ends?

u should wait till we at least make a beta or the basic part of the game. or you could make sounds for the character or something

Flag Post

I Could do Pixel Art depending on what you define as pixel art