Lime_ Collabs [AVAILABLE]

22 posts

Flag Post

Hello im Lime_.

I need projects im a pixel artist/ concept artist. I am working for free. So need any pixel artists please contact me. I do not have a portfolio but I can send you a sample of my work if you need it.

NOVEMBER: UNAVAILABLE

DECEMBER: AVAILABLE (to some extent)

JANUARY: AVAILABLE

SAME l l
\ / (not march)

PROJECTS/ COLLABS

: 3-D PROFESSIONAL PROJECT

H4. :wild west style game

: (any random banners or sumtin) {open}

DAYS AND HOURS AVAILABLE

MONDAY: not available will be on forums around 8-9 mountain (canadian) time.

TUESDAY: available. 3 hours

WEDNESDAY: no

FRIDAY: early morning and almost all night

WEEKEND: SOME TIMES (almost always on forums at night if not im probably playing tetris)

COMPLETELY FREE

(hours and days might change in June, July, August,)

I DO NOT WORK ON DECEMBER 24-30 OR ANY OTHER HOLIDAYS

zero tolerence to any one who claims to be a dev but is not please do not lie I dont want hard work gone to waste.

Flag Post

EXPERIENCE

DEGREE.

no. I am a highschool student, I do not have any professions in the video game industry (for now)

HAVE I MADE ANY GAMES.

yes I have done the concept art for a 3D game. It was never made :( the devs were idiots.

HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN DOING PIXEL ART.

3 years but only seriously for 1.5 years.

BTW this is what the reserves are for

Flag Post

portfolio… kinda

Its really stuff irrelevant to game art I think I will poof up another art thread meant for pixel and game stuff.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5-the-arts/topics/297135-lime-s-thread-gallery?page=1#posts-6622032

Flag Post

RESEEEEERVED

Flag Post

Annnd another reserve

Flag Post

You commented on my thread but didn’t send me a PM, so I guess you aren’t interested? =(

Flag Post

hey lime i want to tell u that before making the mmorpg we r making the game with xrib a music game i think

Flag Post
Originally posted by xirb22:

You commented on my thread but didn’t send me a PM, so I guess you aren’t interested? =(

HE IS IN MY TEAM THATS WHY HE DOSENT I GUESS

Flag Post
Originally posted by tredgamerz:

Chill dude… raging like that makes you look very unprofessional lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by tredgamerz:

Chill dude… raging like that makes you look very unprofessional lol

lol sry i forget about the caps and i was lazy to fix it :)

Flag Post

Why have reserved so many posts?

Flag Post

I need them for later I comment on many threads but don’t join.

as you can see I am NOT working in November.

even though it says I’m unavailable I usually will still contact you. I do not use my g-mail nor do I check it, please tell me to check it if you have messaged me.

please no arguing

ughhh. time to put in the heads

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

even though it says I’m unavailable I usually will still contact you. I do not use my g-mail nor do I check it, please tell me to check it if you have messaged me.

please no arguing

why not just reserve one and put all the information into a single post.

Flag Post

Hey Lime, what is you work speed? how long and how much will it take you for a 500×500 background , medium detaild ?

Flag Post

500×500 will take me a while. I work at around 100×100 square medium detailed every 1-2 hours of pure work i’de say. hmmm i have no project so whats the theme and description and the game that the background will be on. i will be happy to help. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwerber:

please no arguing

because i am making these at separate times they will be filled in once i get to it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwerber:

please no arguing

because i am making these at separate times they will be filled in once i get to it.

Reserve 1, then put EVERYTHING into the next post and only edit that one. You only need two.

Flag Post

Protip: Show a couple of your works, which are different [showing 7 works that are similar won’t be as useful as 7 unique artworks]. Will show you’re skill and if you can do what a developer wants.

Btw, collabing with Heroes’ Of Olympus is a REALLY bad idea.

Flag Post

yeah they are a bunch of idiots. i will fix that i thought i could get them in the right direction.

i am sorry for reserving so much i just didn’t know how much space i needed and i like to divide things more clearly. <(shitty grammar)

and sorry tred for calling you an idiot but that game was a good idea by the wrong person.

Flag Post

ramos are you going to respond…

Flag Post

Hey Lime, sorry for the late response, latley i got a dayli job and my activity here is very low. I was asking out of curiosity, 1-2 houres for a 100×100 its very much . I would like to recomand somting to you, make artworks for a game that YOU WANT and YOU LIKE, try to make somting small not very big (no rpg`s) and then post for a programmer to code it and youl have a good portofolio and some money. Im sayng this cause myself am a pixel artist and pixel artist like us tend to abandon other people projects for the simple reason our work takes alooot more then vector art, by doing this youl find a programmer imediatly and working on your own concept motivates you . If you decide to do this and need help with design or aditional art for free let me know (but send a pm cause as i sayd this past time i dont use this forums very much). Good luck lime

Flag Post

thanks for the advice ramos. and I forgot put this up there but I have joined a project led by a collage teacher who is a professional programmer. I know him in person and he asked me to join in the game I’m the only it is a 3-D game so my pixel art is almost of no use we have. I’m happy to join a professional team as a high school student working with professionals. I am working on concept art and character design I am also doing a personal project with a wild west themed pixel side-scroller. so I am all filled up but if you need any banners or inspiration art feel free too contact me I should be able to fit it in to my schedule. and good luck too you too ramos.