Art and Noob Programmer

8 posts

Flag Post

Artist:
I can make basic game art here. If anyone needs an artist let me know.Currently, I work for free.

Programmer:
I am also self teaching myself AS3 code using Flash Develop. If you have a tip for using flash develop, then please comment or pm me. My goal is to create my first game before the end of the year! Eventually I want to create a game to where you need to buy bonus upgrades or goods like in “Bloons Tower Defense 4” and in “Swords and Potions”.

Flag Post

holy post alot

Flag Post

What is that supposed to mean?

Flag Post

do you by any chance speak english

Flag Post

Hi Lime_ I am creating multi-player running game I would love for you to do a could basic character & background I do have a artist but there on holiday I and need a basic character & background to move forward with the game. If you are interested message me.

Flag Post

Sorry I meant Rubixcube7

Flag Post

I forgot. Here is my email: rubixcube70@gmail.com . Pm me or email if you want me to help in a game. Remember, I am still a newbie.

Flag Post

Since every one want me to show my portfolio and I do not have one, I will show off my art in a game I am currently making. The game will be basic enough, but people will be able to see my artist level and they will decide if I am good enough for them to collaborate with. The link for the new Game will be placed here:>> << when it is completed.