Alpha testers wanted!

9 posts

Flag Post

Hi!

I’m looking for a few alpha testers to experiment with a game I’m currently making.
It’s about teams of creatures fighting other teams of creatures, and the game just reached the playable stage.
As such, I’m very curious to see how players would experience it. Whether its great or it sucks. As a alpha tester, you could also orient the game, in the sense that you tell me what you’d like to see changed or improved in order to make it better.
If you are interested, please drop me a note!

Cheers,
Arnaud

Flag Post

I offer my beta testing services but il only test it 2 times, first time il give u a detaild bug report and a optional sugestion list based on my game development experience, and second time il test finishd product, make a bug report and give u a note between 1 and 5 so youl know on what to expect when you release it

Flag Post

i can beta test but only if game is fun

Flag Post

I’d be happy to offer my feedback on your game, as well as bug reports.

Flag Post

Ill beta it, ill give as much detail as I can to make it better.

Flag Post

Thanks to you all guys!
I’ll try to set up a demo for the upcoming week-end.
Since its multiplayer, it’ll enable all of you to play together directly!
So just be patient, it’s coming!

Flag Post

Well, it was perhaps not such a smart move from me to announce it so in advance, but the playable “alpha” will be ready for this WE! be patient! By the way, it’s a turn based game, with a little bit of pokemon/CCG flavor.

Flag Post

Ok, here it is:
http://www.creatures-of-gaia.com/dev/peek_preview/
I hope you’ll enjoy it.
It’s still in development, but any feedback is welcome!
Even if you don’t like it, just say what you find sucks!

Edit:
Sorry, but due to some confusion about a rule in a contest I’m participating, I’ll remove the peek preview unto further notice. Just to be on the safe side, sorry about that.

Flag Post

Hey do u still need a tester for the game?