Need a composer, a coder, and an artist

6 posts

Flag Post

Hello. I am planning on making a game called, “Zombie Alpaca-lypse”, a sidescrolling game where you shoot up zombie alpacas. So I need a few people to help me out. Specifically, a coder, a composer, and and artist. I will design the levels and write the barely existent story. Everyone will play test. There are a few requirements for each class.

Coder
-Must be able to code bullets, guys with guns, and enemies in a sidesrolling game.
-Must be able to make a few GOOD water levels.
-Must be able to make an online high score board.

Composer
-Must be able to make eerie music
-Must be able to make sound effects

Artist
-Must be able to draw backgrounds
-Must be able to draw a big guy with a gun and zombie alpacas
-Must draw blocks

Also, you must be flexible with schedules and requirements, be able to play test, AND not get payed. Sorry, but this is a free game, and I wouldn’t be able to pay you and make a profit at the same time. Anyone who wishes to help may PM me. Thank you.

Edit 1: I will accept submisions until April 30, 2013

Flag Post

I’d be willing to do the audio for you. Just shoot me a pm and we can talk about it.

Flag Post

I made an edit to the 1st post.

Flag Post

You are better off coding the game yourself along with the tasks you mentioned. That way the next important part is an artist. I suggest you have a look at Stencyl if you are not a coder.

Flag Post

If you are the level designer, why would the coder need to be able to make ‘Good’ water levels?

Flag Post

I’m willing and interested in doing the sound design and music for you. Some examples of my music can be found at http://www.sonic-cinema.com/music