Need a few quick sprites

5 posts

Flag Post

I am about to upload a topdown shooter-type game, and need a few sprites, and maybe a background. I need a 105×40 main character, and three 75×45 enemies. The background, if you feel like it, should be 550×400. I would appreciate them in the next few hours, and you will be fully credited, and I will stick any logo in the game. The art can be in any style, and you can email it to me a smigbob@gmail.com.

Flag Post

Hi, smigbob!

I’m a Flash animator. Currently I’m working on some games with CircleSoft, but I’m quite intrested about doing some other works so if your offer is still alive I would make you those sprites with only one condition(maybe two:D):
– Cooperate with me for finding out the sprite’s moves, designs, shapes, colors so how you imagined the sprite to look like. You tell me what to change on the sprite, and I’ll do it. If it is not ok we’ll try again and work out a new one.
– I do this for free couse I need some practice.:)

I’ll wait for your post here and please tell me your flash game’s fps speed, and if it is possible your game’s title.

E-mail : tuskeboki@chello.hu

Flag Post

I think he doesnt visit this site that much any more plsu this post was made about 3 months ago.

Flag Post

Bah! That’s great! I thought three months isn’t that much! Not when you want to make a game even with Flash.
I’m new here as you can see my posted message’s number:D but anyway thanks Nqkoi1!

Flag Post

dude calm down and anyway it looks like you only played on kongregate for like a day no patience.