lookin for flash tutor

9 posts

Flag Post

yea hi there please only post if you would be willing to tutor me at the moment i feel like i cant do anything right and really feel depressed i mean my flash sucks please don`t flame me i`m a noob here is an example of what i call my best flash (unfinished) http://deathschool.deviantart.com/art/first-animation-HeXX-68128646

Flag Post

That is quite good for a first.If you want some tuts search the web or google pictures for inpiration.

Flag Post

…thanks alot i cant believe you count that as ok ty ^^

Flag Post

Hey Squirrel,

I’m interested in learning flash also, maybe we can team up and share info and help each other along. I have absolutely no experience with or knowledge of flash but I think with a little time I can catch up, maybe. BTW, I thought your animation was cool. Flash fights are awesome.

Flag Post

Nice animation and a motion blur instead of really blurred image will be nice (In the blur filter, you have the option to unlock the X and Y being the same).

Flag Post

Hmm this idea seems strange how do two people who know nothing about Flash team up an learn flash.Now I`m not saying that it`s a bad idea to team up.But you can`t think that will be enough to leaen since there is no knowlege to share in the first place.My advice-team up and still use we tutorials.

Flag Post

i’ll be glad to help you guys: pel6413 < a t > gmai…(you know the rest)

p.s. that’s not bad for a first animation

Flag Post

ty pel sorry ive kinda havnt visited the fourms for a while…and yea leviathann i would love to…do you have x fire of msn or…

Flag Post

your avatar is awesome