Looking for a Flash Game Developer for a Real Estate Game

2 posts

Flag Post

I am a brand new member to Kongregate!! I have a board game that is pretty much complete based on my recently authored Ultimate First Time Buying Guides. These Guides and my boardgame are copyrighted.

The board game is all about the game of life and getting ready to buy your first house. I have incorporated some cool twists and turns, and feel like I am ready to take it to the next level.

Players get to select their level of education and the type of housing situation that you will live in during the time period before buying your first house. They work through a maze of different obstacles on their way to their first real estate closing.

The game is simply designed yet there are a probably thousands of different outcomes. Quite limitless.

I would like to meet someone who could develop a Flash game with me, that will take the best of both worlds and incorporate it in the best way…. The Ultimate First Time Buying Guides and its sequel, The Ultimate First Time Closing and Settlement Table Guide are stuffed full of super insightful ways to purchase your first real estate property. Great info and thoughtfully presented.

I already know how to make money with my Guides with my real estate and mortgage business. I want to develop something that I can license and receive passive income and royalty income for years to come.

Feel free to email me direct at Chriscat2008@yahoo.com.

I look forward to hearing from interested parties soon.

A belated Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all Kongregaters!!!

Chris Cat
Ultimate First Time Buying Guides

Flag Post

Are you looking for art or programming?