Looking For Graphics People

14 posts

Flag Post

Hey, I’m making a website for my freelance music, and I’m was hoping that someone could make me some things to put on my website. Basically I just need a banner, logo, backgrounds, and possibly a navigation bar.

The name of my company is called 720 Sounds. Feel free to be creative! Do anything you would like.

Flag Post

Flag Post

hey, thanks. That’s really cool. If anyone else is going to do more, base it on this.

Flag Post

Thanks I will try and whip up a logo later today if I get time from chatting working.

Flag Post

Hey thanks, that’s really nice of you.

If you can, can you make the logo look like the words “720 Sound” are getting struck by quarter/eighth notes, like you have on the left side of the banner?

Flag Post

well how is that? please don’t be harsh this is the first time i actually did this logo thing on the computer.

Flag Post

Dark, stop spamming. First things first, posting more than twice in a row is bad. 5 times is just totally awful spam. Second of all, he asked for any other entries to be based off of Nqkoi’s extremely good work, and instead you go out and make a totally new design that is just a lot of really really annoyingly bright colors mixed together. He wanted more of the blue and white designs. (Also, having blue, orange and green numbers doesn’t work when you have black with a red outline, that is basically mixing happy and fun upbeat stuff with dark and sinister looking logos).

Flag Post

why do you have to be so mean when i was just trying to express my artistic abilities. i even said don’t be harsh.
but if you insist i will make another version.

is that ok mislkdiasthi.

Flag Post

That doesn’t fit the style at all. If you know anythhing about art you should know there is a difference between bright blue with purple and a light greyish blue with grey. Just look at the pictures, they don’t look at all similar in style. The letters are unreadable, BTW. And just because you said don’t be mean doesn’t mean I can’t be. If you act stupid (like you have been, what with spamming every collaboration thread, hijacking threads by posting your own work when somebody else wants to get work, and posting things the topi creator asked you not to) you deserve it.

Flag Post

no i don’t and are you a critic or something?

Flag Post

I see pixels…what is that sign made with anyway?

PS: “Nqkoi’s extremely good work” Im putting this on my wall.

Flag Post

photoshop 40×40 pixels

Flag Post

thanks for responding guys. i’ll put up a logo that I have, I want some feedback. later.

Flag Post

who me because milskadick is such a fag