Programmer Needed for Very Easy Project

10 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys,
I need a programmer for an idea I had (which I don’t really want to reveal much about, so no one does it before me) but I can tell you that if you were to use open source code, you probably wouldn’t need to write anything new. It’s that simple.

I’ll be doing the art and I would prefer if you would finish before me (I’m quite slow).
I don’t really expect there to be much money made from this game, but you’ll get 100% of it, and you will be credited too.

I’m only really after the pride of having my art in a game and the Developer badge.
Contact me on MSN (please, only MSN, anything else is inconvenient.)

My email address is ash_rulez_65(at)hotmail.com
I got it when I was 10 years old or something, that’s why it sounds so stupid. :P

Thanks,
—Slipstream

Edit: I’m still drawing up the blueprints and ideas for the game, and I probably won’t be done for about a week.

Flag Post

Um, I’m putting this on hold until all my notes and some of my graphics are done.

Flag Post

okey doke.

Flag Post

yeah well don’t make a topic until you are ready for it ok dude

Flag Post

Yeah, well don’t post in every thread in collaborations if you have absoloutly nothing to contribute to any of them, Dark.

Flag Post

and don’t care about where i post a comment milkasith as a stupid freak

Flag Post

seriously darksimal? you posted in like 20 collabration things when you dont really want to help anywhere? if you want to hepl, okay, volunteer. if you dont, dont respond.

Flag Post

Whoa, this is dug up? And trolled a month after I no longer needed it?

Flag Post

Darksimal. He replied to all first page collaborations threads. Also, you said that you were putting it on hold, not cancelling it.

Flag Post

Well, ah. Now it’s canceled….yay.