Forming a web dev team.

6 posts

Flag Post

If you have a special skill in programming or whatever, such as you can PHP or CSS or HTML or Java, etc. You get the point If you want to have fun making an awesome website with a small group of people Sharing ideas teaching each other. Kinda think of it as an extra activity to do for fun or if you don’t enjoy making websites or programming don’t join. See my thing is I have a million ideas, and I can’t focus on one thing. So I was thinking maybe if there was a team of website developers that want to have fun doing this then hey We could get something done and learn something along the way. Well if want to get started Email me at adgower@gmail.com or post here. Ill set up like a sign up website later. I want people who will have fun with this but actually can contribute to the team. THank you
Adeang

EDIT:
Thanks man for telling me about the edit option.

Flag Post

I can do HTML and graphics, like, I’m very good at HTML but that’s all. If you need help, IM or EMail me. AIM: Saturdayskids Email:Saturdayskids@gmail.com

Flag Post

Awesome thanks man I have emailed you and added your aim, Graphics are great thing to do, and also HTML. My email is adgower@gmail.com i typed wrong on post.

Flag Post

You can edit your post by clicking “edit post” by it, so you can change it to the correct spelling.

Flag Post

i am good at drawing if you need a banner for the homepage i could draw one for you that includes the name for the site if you have thought of one ok great email me at adamykelly@yahoo.com

Flag Post

well am i in or what dudes? nobody has emailed me or anything