[closed] (locked)

25 posts

Flag Post

So if anybody for a game needs help with writing, editing, or any text in a game (I can even help make instructions more intuitive) I would be more than willing to help.

For work, I have COCAK.blogspot.com with all of my articles, but if anybody wants to see some of my fiction work I could dig through my computer and see if I can find anything that I still have on there. If you are intrested, post on the thread and I will set up anything you need VIA whisper.

Flag Post

that is tempting but what i am good at is a storyline and basic pencil drawing sketches you know right… no good at flashing or anyting with how to make a game.

Flag Post

So basically you have no intentions of making a game or anything that involves having other people edit or write for you, but you were tempted by the offer? Either you just want to help people, or you are taking politeness way too far.

Flag Post

i was tempted because i like to see what other people can do as a storyline and i don’t know why but i like to think of storylines and draw the basic characters and stuff.
i was also tempted because a friend needed someone to make a storyline for him but he said it was ok he didn’t want someone to help him with the storyline for his game

Flag Post

No, I am pretty sure you are just spamming all of the collaborations, bringing back old ones that died just to up your post count. You posted in every one (on the first page) over the course of 2 hours AFAIK. Stop spamming if you don’t want to work on any of them.

Flag Post

but i do want to work on them but i’m still thinking about it

Flag Post

If you are “thinking about” working on them, then don’t post untill you are sure. And you should realize that posting in the threads from weeks and weeks ago will never get you work even if you did care, which you don’t seem too.

Flag Post

Guys, could you please take your personal vendetta elsewhere?

Your pointless feuding is sending newer posts down the list and dredging up old ones that have already been filled. Please, take it to whispers.

Flag Post

I only post where he has posted, so it doesn’t dredge up new topics. And this is my topic, I am fully entitled to respond in it and in any other topic provided it is not flaming or personal attacks (you are stupid, **** off, etc.).

As long as Darksimal posts in threads I can reply to his invariably annoying posts.

Flag Post

So, not only are you incapable of ignoring his negative behavior, but you also feel a need to repeat it? Please, enough is enough.

Keep it in one thread, and leave the rest to the mods.

Flag Post

Present for Mils

EDIT:Atleast something good came out of this…arcane made a sticky with rules for this forum.

Flag Post

Accoch, I don’t repeat negative behaviour, I tell him to stop. If my responding to him is negative behaviour, then so are your posts, and, in fact, most every post made on most every forum in the world. Everything is a response to somebody, that doesn’t mean it is negative.

Flag Post

Oh, for the love of Christ…what you’re not understanding, Mils, is that you responding to him is not going to make him stop.

Report the guy, move on, and live with it. As it now stands, you’re being only slightly less annoying than he is.

Flag Post

Accoch63 is right, ignore and report.

When its just a couple of posts, they can be cleaned up. When its an entire thread, its more likely to get locked.

@Darksimal: I don’t know why I’m muted, but I suggest you change that. If I can’t whisper you on your profile, you’re more likely to get banned if you are disturbing others in the forums and they report you, since you’ve reduced the options for resolving it.

Public Note: This forum is for collaborating. If you do not intend to collaborate, do not visit this forum. Also, do not hijack other peoples topics, make your own.

Flag Post

hey sup guys what are you guys talking about?

Flag Post

Arcane, I would report, but nothing he has done has actually been against the Terms of Service. As is, the worse thing he has done (besides his now deleted topic addressed to me and the spam reply right above this) is to hijack a topic, which you have warned him on. Reporting somebody for something that isn’t against the Terms of Service seems a little silly, while trying to convince him to stop (which I now realize is impossible) would have been helpful and not involved taking up a mods time for what is simply annoying, not breaking any rules (that are specifically in the terms).

Flag Post

what is wrong aren’t i allowed to talk in any topic i want are you saying i can’t talk in any place i want.

Flag Post

what is wrong aren’t i allowed to talk in any topic i want are you saying i can’t talk in any place i want.

The Collab topics are only for people who are SERIOUSLY trying to look for help or offer PROFESSIONAL style services… (School drawings not included)

Besides, I think that you lack the resources and/or talent to be a Flash/Photoshop artist, As2/As3 programmer, Musician/Sound effects Creator, OR being a professional writer… If you don’t fall into any of these categories, the Collab section is not intended for you…

And If you did… Why would an artist try to assist Writing something?

Flag Post

I agree with you Zachattack. On a more related to the topic note, there is now almost no chance of me getting into a collaboration using this thread, so if a mod wouldn’t mind locking or deleting this thread so that I can make a new one without the arguements, that would be nice.

Flag Post

Arcane, I would report, but nothing he has done has actually been against the Terms of Service.

It doesn’t have to be against technical ‘terms of service’ to report. If you feel a disturbance is being caused, its better to report it than let him destroy your thread (I’m speaking of the report thread though of course).

If you want to try a stab at this thread again, feel free to. I’ll lock it soon as you’ve requested. Don’t worry about waiting for that though.

hey sup guys what are you guys talking about?

Darksimal, did you even read my post? Please unmute me in your profile so I may whisper you.

Flag Post

i don’t know how. that was a while ago when i muted you and i don’t know why i did

Flag Post

ok guys wait let me calm down phew ok everyone breath in then out ok if i just leave this thread alone will milskadasith stop beating on me?

Flag Post

If you actually start to listen to arcanecoder and post maturely I would stop “beating on you.”

As is, I would seriously advise you to stay well away from any topic I might look in, because you can be sure if you post immaturly like you do all the time or post spam I will report it.

And Arcane, lock this topic now.

One final thing Darksimal: If you feel like talking to somebody, send them a shout instead of posting in their collab thread. It is annoying and you have been asked multiple times. Got it?

Flag Post

I think we’ve established that yes, Mils is going to stop trying to help and simply start ignoring you.

However, as I’ve whispered to you already, you really need to stop posting where you’re not supposed to post. As for unmuting Arcane, you simply go to his profile and click the shiny red “unmute” text.

Now, I would advise you to simply stop posting until Arcane has clarified things for you.

Flag Post

Thank you for the unmute. Now, I’m closing this thread so mils can create one that stays on topic. Darksimal, please don’t hijack threads anymore, thanks.

If you have issues with each other, take them to whispers.