Help needed with my game

14 posts

Flag Post

Please Read this before playing the test for the game as the final game will be total differnt.

Test version:http://www.kongregate.com/games/seanm07/maze-test
Read some of the comments and the description

The Post:

I am looking for a few people (2 or 3)
to help me finish the game this is what the game will be like:
It will be like the test version but not a maze game (anymore) it will be a rpg shooter where you walk around like in the test version but with a option to swich to wasd.
I need the following:
Someone or a few people who knows code
Someone or a few people to make textures
Someone or a few people to make sounds and effects
Someone or a few people to make animations

You can enlist for more that one just reply to this thread to apply please ask any questions here too.

Flag Post

By The Way i also need a preloader if some one would like to make one

Flag Post

i want to help, i cn design the look of weapons on paint or summit

Flag Post

i wanna help, but i just an amateur at coding, and i on different game maker. maybe i too could design the looks of something? but i would like to help.

Flag Post

To DeadSoul: Ok you can help with the textures can you make some textures of wall that means pictures you have drew of a walls please make it look realistic

To txw122711 Yes you could help hopefully that program will conver into a readable file for flash professinal 8 or you could download the flash 8 trial just search on google :D i got mine from a website called click now (a result on google) and i purchaded a product key (you dont have to) but can you make a weapon of some king

Please Note this game is in 3D

Flag Post

but doesnt it cost like tons of money

Flag Post

flash basic is $399
flash pro is $699

just use the trial if its too pricey

Flag Post

Sean, I have Flash CS3 Pro (paid) and I’m trying to learn how to draw/animate really well.

I have access to lots of sound effects, and I’m going to start to learn how to code

this could be really good practice for me to work with you on this game.

Email me at Mobius_121@yahoo.com, or just leave me a shout.

Flag Post

If the game is 3D shouldn`t you be using director?

Flag Post

direcor what is this?

Flag Post

quote : Sean, I have Flash CS3 Pro (paid) and I’m trying to learn how to draw/animate really well.

I have access to lots of sound effects, and I’m going to start to learn how to code

this could be really good practice for me to work with you on this game.

Email me at Mobius_121@yahoo.com, or just leave me a shout

Yes you can help could someone make a pre-loader please with a start button too if more than one gets made the best will win so thanks in advance

Flag Post

Director is and adobe program for creating 3D games.

Flag Post

ok ill look it up

Also latest news onn game is
Update coming soon with w,a,s,d keys instead of mouse
and a preloader with a start button (if no one makes one ill make one)

Flag Post

Sorry i cannot finish this project alone i am going to to cancel this project and move onto something easyer that i can do alone sorry but i had little help