i need someone that can help build a game

14 posts

Flag Post

i don’t want any money from it but i would like someone to talk to me about making a game

Flag Post

What do you need exactly?

Flag Post

a developer

Flag Post

i want just want credit for it not like kreds but credit

Flag Post
Originally posted by poplo1000:

i want just want credit for it not like kreds but credit

No I mean what kind of game are you looking for….And are you an artist or what….

YOu can put it on here or PM me if you dont want to tell everybody

Flag Post

So are you a programmer who needs an idea, or an artist who is being very vague about wanting to help out? (As long as you aren’t a freeloader who wants to steal a game idea or just be an “idea guy” you’ll be fine)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Something13:

So are you a programmer who needs an idea, or an artist who is being very vague about wanting to help out? (As long as you aren’t a freeloader who wants to steal a game idea or just be an “idea guy” you’ll be fine)

Exactly I’m just trying to figure out what you want. Do you have an Idea…Are you an Artist…Are you a begginer trying to learn AS3 or what are you contributing you know?

Flag Post

Sounds interesting in a mysterious way since WE KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT! I may help if you provide us with details.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blue_Youth:

Sounds interesting in a mysterious way since WE KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT! I may help if you provide us with details.

Yet again, There are now two people possibly willing to help you If you explain your damn self

Flag Post

i have ideas that is it

Flag Post

So you’re and idea guy eh? They don’t last long unless they got the dough to pay people to pay to make their games.

Flag Post

PM me your Idea and I’ll tell you if Its worth anything?

Flag Post

screw that tell the world your idea
we all want to know

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

screw that tell the world your idea
we all want to know

I said that in the beggining!