Looking for Graphic Artists or Programmers To Help With Pokemon Game Development. (Need 1 of each) page 3

56 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pkmnion:

This forum is just as worthless as RAGEZONE.

“I’ll just go ahead and post the source code, blueprints and everything on the forum so you can steal the ideas and formulate your own team and project.” People in this generation are lazy.

The pokemon game was unnamed. Don’t make stuff up. Creating a new account name is not something that is on my TO DO LIST at the current moment.

Besides, what help am I asking for: 2 Experienced People. We have old adverts posted on 20 forums. Kongregate & Ragezone are the most stuck up forums. “You Need To See Everything Before Helping”. Who in there right mind posts that information when the goal is to make profit?

I talk on average to 5 people a day from all the forums we have adverts. It isn’t necessarily that incredibly hard to find help. Just make a post and make everything sound interesting.

I’m just surprised the same 4 to 5 worthless people keep replying to this topic. Can’t you moderators find something else entertaining to do then just stare at a computer screen?

Someone can lock this topic. If these arrogant people can’t show any qualifications. There isn’t any reason to hang around and reply to inexperienced people.

Hey bro, I just wanted to say that my ideas are better than your’s and you ideas suck and are not even worth stealing. On top of that, I have far superior game developing skills than you as well, I can code and make graphics. Now give me a reason why people would work for you over working for me.

Flag Post

Hum…I’d Like To Help?My Photobucket: http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/1erinhoney/
No Fusions,But I Can Make Some.

Flag Post

It doesn’t look like this pokemon topic is active anymore : P

LOL

Flag Post

I wonder why.. :P

Flag Post

acutally pokemmo.eu is better that all other pokemon mmos out. truly there shouldn’t be another one out because it seriously is the best that is and will be.

but if you do choose to do it why not just use a client that bases the game off a pokemon ROM, like pokemmo.eu but without actually including the rom or links to it. Thus you can’t get in trouble.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CodeCore:

acutally pokemmo.eu is better that all other pokemon mmos out. truly there shouldn’t be another one out because it seriously is the best that is and will be.

but if you do choose to do it why not just use a client that bases the game off a pokemon ROM, like pokemmo.eu but without actually including the rom or links to it. Thus you can’t get in trouble.

There are so many reasons why that wouldn’t “keep you out of trouble”, that are already discussed in this very thread, that I won’t bother trying to list them all again.