The Hero's of Olmpus. MMORPG. Need people to collabarate with. page 3

68 posts

Flag Post

||||||PROJECT CLOSED||||||

Flag Post

WTF AHHHHHH

Flag Post

pateince man i don’t want to join some stupid ass oogwave I’m sorry i much rather email :) and where the F*** did the owner go

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

pateince man i don’t want to join some stupid ass oogwave I’m sorry i much rather email :) and where the F*** did the owner go

wow i thought u left the team

Flag Post

sry project is very DUMB

Flag Post

No offense, but 2 things:

1) The person who made this doesn’t seem very smart.
2) The people who are joining don’t seem very smart.

I’m sorry, but let’s look at the facts -

The artists aren’t very experienced, from what I’ve seen. It’s okay to have amateur artists, but you don’t even know what they’re capable of and when you take 3-4 artists it is going to clash.

You’ve created one game, and it’s not very good. MMOs are HARD to make. They aren’t as easy as you think. If you’re going to make what you said, it will take dedication, persistence and skill. You don’t seem like you have that.

You’re accepting anyone. I could get a 5-year old kid to say he was a pixel artist and you’d accept him. I myself am a pixel artist and I can see that at least one of your pixel artists aren’t familiar with basic pixel concepts.

Quite frankly, this will fail. Sorry to burst your bubble.

One last thing. You can’t even spell the name of your game right…I can barely read what you say…just…please don’t even attempt this. You’re wasting your time.

Flag Post

the project was great. the only dumb thing there was the idiots who organized it. i thought i could help you just a little since i saw that you were struggling lol. i knew you would never do it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

the project was great. the only dumb thing there was the idiots who organized it. i thought i could help you just a little since i saw that you were struggling lol. i knew you would never do it.

you speak as if you are a seasoned developer. Please enlighten us.

Flag Post

hehe. i am defiantly not a seasoned developer.

Flag Post

:[ well this game falied and we didnt even start the freaking game! next time don’t judge US before we have started the project!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Possumdevelop:

:[ well this game falied and we didnt even start the freaking game! next time don’t judge US before we have started the project!

That’s exactly why we “judged” you. Because just by looking how OP and the people joining presented themselves, it was obvious they did not have the professionalism or ability to make a game, much less a full-fledged MMORPG.

Flag Post

im making a mmorpg to :D if any pixel artist want to contribuit with some small stuff and have ther name in credits let me know(im serios about my mmorpg)

Flag Post

Only if your mmorpg is named “Heroes of Olmpus”.

Flag Post

actualy i belive this guy is serios he allready posted some screens from game, i found this under, also he has made the awaken game series

Flag Post

This topic is hilarious, Heroes of Olmpus lol

On a serious note, I recommend any guys in this team to abandon ship before you waste any more time, Olmpus lol xDDD

Flag Post

A mmorpg is really hard to create and there is another problem: copyrights The biggest problem will be the copyrights and here is a tip: don´t start so high, if you really want to make it and you aren´t worry about the copyrights, the you may create a MORPG or RPG that is much, much easier, less time and money consuming. Really, when you´ve got a running demo with no 8px graphics and at least 10min to go trough then I would think different

Flag Post

this looks like a project that will go nowhere lead by someone who doesnt know what he is doing. Dont put too much faith in this guy.

Flag Post

Thats just hilarious olmpus