Forums Stencyl

Accounts

5 posts

Flag Post

If I log into my stencyl account on a different computer will my projects be on that computer to?

Flag Post

No.

Flag Post

However, you can transfer them with a flashdrive, and they’ll work fine.

Flag Post

you can upload your projects and behaviours to the stencyl forge. After its been uploaded you can select wether you want it to be public or private. In either case you will be able to access it from any computer via internet…

Flag Post

Another option that some people use is to set the workspace directory to a shared directory, such as a network drive or a service such as Dropbox.

In reference to SWATLLAMA’s comment about transferring the actual files from drive to drive using some sort of storage media (flash drive, SD cards, CD-ROMS, floppies, whatever) or even to zip it up and email it to yourself – you just need to look in your StencylWorks\Games folder for the folder that matches the name of your game. That would contain everything you’d need to put it on another computer’s StencylWorks\Games folder. I supposed it would be best to recommend that SW not be on while doing so, if you’d like it to show up in the list of available games.