Forums Stencyl

Are you working on any games?

34 posts

Flag Post

If so, what is/are it/they called, and what is/are it/they about?
I’m making a game called “Pixel run”
it is about a pixel penguin running through antartica, smashing Green pixelized blobs (Don’t ask how they got there) and other things.
you run endlessly.

Flag Post

I am currently working on a game with my two brothers. 90% of the game graphics and sound is custom made by us, but i have a feeling it is going to turn out great. This game is going to be called “Renewal” and the point of the game is to rebuild a town that has been destroyed from a zombie appocolypse by collecting resources beyond the town. Still a lot of work to be done though _

Flag Post

running through antartica

Antarctica. You should also make it so that we can run through Santa’s house too! :D

I’m wating for stencyl 2 to come out, but when it does, I’ll make a collection of text-based adventures, unless I can get FlashDevelop to work before then… grrr, it never wants to work. I’ll also probably make a quiz game, and eventually a platformer.

I’m also somewhat learning Unity3D, but don’t expect anything for a while.

Flag Post

Starting a new game called "Night glider’
You play as a blue hang glider dodging bats and collecting stars.

Flag Post

Starting a new game. Because I currently can’t think of a better name for the game, so it’s known as “Platformia” for now. As it says on the tin, it’s a standard platform game. I’ll try to correct the infinite jump bug before I release the public alpha and complete the main level design as well. There is no guarantee that the game will have enemies when completed, but it will still have some challenge. I also plan on you having to use wall-jumps, as well.

Flag Post

I’m currently designing a game called ‘Celestial Infinity’. It will be a turn-based RPG like the Final Fantasy games except with its own battle system, tons of enemies, weapons, NPCs and what is hopefully a memorable storyline.

Flag Post

Zombie Game (Title still in works) it’s like a 2d zombie game where you buy guns, armor, upgrades, etc. You get to create yourself, you can sometimes find rare chests & in each chest you get new piece of armor or gun that gives you special abilities like

+5 Attack
+5 Defense
-10 Stamina

Etc, etc. It’s a little like “Dudes & Zombies” on here

Flag Post

I just finished my first game called Blakely Manor, and I have so may ideas for the second one Blakely Manor: The Cook’s Day Off.
You are a maid who has to do all the household chores such as sweeping and making the beds. =)

Flag Post

I’m working on a zombie game with awesome graphics :)
you can follow the progress here:
http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,11844.0.html

Flag Post

I’m trying to do as much collaboration as my erratic computer will allow me to do with Alexoslen.

I’m going to start a new project for the mochi thing, but I might put it on hold to do it for the GiTD as well… gotta decide if it’s worth the risks.

Flag Post

My main project is (still) Celestial Infinity. The battle system is semi-working. NPC sprites, battlers, tiles, 4 foregrounds and 12 backgrounds complete. Working on the UI and menu currently.

But there is still so much to do… :(

Flag Post

I am, actually; it is already released but I am trying to update as I get better with Stencyl.

The Impossible Pinball

Flag Post

Hiyas, Learning Stencyl today and it seems easy and great. I tried to learn flashdevelop but I haven’t found a tutorial to meet my needs. So I found stencyl!

The Game I’m releasing soon is called Farticus, Quest for the throne. It’s a 2D platformer with a twist of using your fart powers to destroy enemies instead of stepping on their heads _.

Flag Post

Just finished my first “game”. Just played around a bit, dont expect sth good but its finished

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Blobzone/stick-run

Flag Post

I’m making an Action RPG game call Quest to Glory

Flag Post
Originally posted by erdy232:

I’m making an Action RPG game call Quest to Glory

Cool, any screenshots of it?

Flag Post

I posted two of my games on here. But I’m debating on removing them because of the negativity I’ve received. But if you’re interested, they’re on my page.

Flag Post

Ive Started my very own game in Adobe, but now im using stencyl so im taking a break…

Flag Post

Currently im making many games… Stick Run, GreenRunner, Balloon Blast, Asteroid Killer, Nyan Fighter, Tank, Monster… plus many more i’m making serveral

Flag Post

Ive recently uploaded a game “Metamorphocell” http://www.kongregate.com/games/TiKiStev/metamorphocell?acomplete=metamo

Would be cool if people checked it out :)

I’d like to use the program Flash for my next flash game if possible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sampearce8:

I posted two of my games on here. But I’m debating on removing them because of the negativity I’ve received. But if you’re interested, they’re on my page.

If the criticism is constructive, see if you can do what they suggest (if you feel it’s for the best), otherwise just ignore it. It’s normal for people to not acknowledge the effort people put into making games, don’t worry about it.

Flag Post

A new game like fancy pants :) Called Stick Pants… its not as good but… ehh well

Flag Post

Well, I made Goku vs. Superman, DynaDan and Ball Roll (the demo), and I’m working on DynaDan 2, the finalized version of Ball Roll, and Manga vs. Comics (but I’m not sure if Manga vs. Comics will be published on this site, since the reviews for Goku vs. Superman were so offensive).

Flag Post

Did you use stencyl? ^^

Flag Post

I just published my newest version of Supah Dodge
http://www.kongregate.com/games/lavaflame2/supah-dodge-extreme
Four zones, and two epic boss fights